Chapter 9

No matter how you heard this sentence, you felt like you were blaming the other person, including Lin Mian himself.

The little Omega was so scared that he jumped out of bed without even having time to put on his shoes, and hissed slightly because the floor was too cold.

Chi Xiaozao was stunned when he heard Lin Mian say it was okay, and then stared blankly as Omega followed Alpha at a trot pace.

He had never seen this battle before, and he simply didn't believe what Lin Mian said.

This person obviously treated her very badly and looked like someone who was very cruel to Omega when he did that kind of thing!

Chi Xiaozao was afraid that his friend would be abused and wanted to chase after him, but the housekeeper grabbed his arm. No matter how hard Chi Xiaozao struggled, he could not get rid of it. He could only watch his good friend get into the car with the beast. He returned He turned around and wanted to blame Joel, but Joel just showed an impeccable and gentle smile.

Butler Joel, who was well-informed, knew well: he had the honor to receive He Lianshan several times, but this was the first time he saw such a marshal who was so patient in waiting for someone. He even arranged a car to take the poor handsome lady back to her home. But he didn't expect that the car waiting for the Marshal's Mansion would be He Lianshan himself.

It is rumored that He Lianshan hates Omega the most, but at least He Lianshan is not so bad to his new wife.

In order to appease his young master, Joel could only whisper in Chi Xiaozao's ear and explain his guess, and reminded: "Master, if possible, at least do not have close contact with Madam in front of her in the future. In front of the Marshal."

Chi Xiaozao didn't believe a word he said and just thought it was Joel coaxing him. But the fact was that Joel guessed what He Lianshan was thinking. It was so correct that there was no room for change.

A man who was born and raised in a bloody military camp didn't seem to know how to be friendly to an Omega. Even so, He Lianshan also understood that his behavior just now seemed unsatisfactory, or at least he said harsh words, otherwise——

He Lianshan's fingers paused at the edge of the page.

Otherwise, the Omega sitting next to him would not have lowered his head and said nothing, and would not even call him sir.

The marshal, who had tasted regret for Omega for the first time, was in a worse mood than when he just listened to the quarrel between those old men and women.

Just now in the venue, when the man stood up, he had already discovered his whereabouts, and even saw the blade disguised with a pen in his hand. He didn't want to alert the snake, but he was confident enough to subdue the bug, and even It was when he saw Omega rushing forward that he had some more complicated emotions, ranging from anger to elation, thinking that the spy had exposed her true nature and was an accomplice.

But what he didn't expect was that Omega, who always looked delicate and frail, rushed in front of him and only blocked the tip of the not-so-sharp knife for him, and was successfully knocked unconscious because of his lack of physical strength.

She was not pretending, and He Lianshan also heard what Omega said outside the infirmary. So he probably misunderstood the other person. For the time being, she might really be a simple, beautiful but useless Omega.

And just woke up.

So no matter how you look at it, his inexplicably angry words just now seem to be a bit excessive. Is it true that he can't treat her with the ordinary attitude he used to treat his subordinates?