Chapter 46

Baby, baby?

Not only Lin Mian, but Chi Xiaozao was also confused. He subconsciously looked at his good friend's deflated belly. Could it be that there was already a baby inside? !

It's simply baffling!

Seeing the expressions of the two Omegas, the doctor could probably guess the general situation, and explained: "Every indicator shows that you are pregnant, oh, or do you need me to tell Yuan and your Alpha?"

Almost subconsciously, Lin Mian said no.

Don't scare the doctor. In this second, he had figured out the plot, and then he heard Omega's words, which were still lying on the hospital bed, "I want... to give it to him." a surprise......"

He didn't even expect it. After all, the book said that the chance of getting pregnant for the first time was very small. Omega himself was also worried whether he would sleep in vain and didn't know when the next time would be.

Even if it was his first time, he was almost ruined by Alpha, but he really never thought that he would be pregnant with a baby after just one sleep.

He really likes it, but I don't know if my husband will like it. Whether the baby is healthy, whether it is expected, and whether the husband would mind that it was conceived by a monster like himself.

Lin Mian was a little worried about this.

The doctor lady has seen Omega in this situation many times. She naturally understood the other person's desire to share the joy alone, and agreed without much thought.

Chi Xiaozao didn't care whether he was angry or not. He quickly held his good friend's hand and asked her if there was anything she wanted to eat. He could ask someone to bring it to her now.

The potion containing nutrients was injected into the body bit by bit, and the dizziness was relieved. Omega indeed had no appetite, but when he thought of what the doctor said, he couldn't help but be afraid, for fear of starving the baby, so he was extremely entangled.

While he was struggling, there were chaotic footsteps in the corridor. The man ran too fast and almost ran through the door. However, he reacted quickly and quickly held the door frame with his hands, otherwise he would really miss it.

God knows how he felt when he heard that Omega was sent to the hospital just after he got off the ship. Without thinking about anything, he ran to the infirmary with a sullen face.

Just behind He Lianshan was Duan Yunqi, who also looked panicked. She didn't want her right-hand man to lie on the bed, and was so frightened that she ran over without finishing the nutrient solution in her hand.

Alpha had a dark face and his mood was not very good. Before he could catch his breath, he asked, "What's going on?"

His eyes were observing Omega's current situation, but he was asking the doctor.

The doctor still remembered her agreement with Omega, so when He Lianshan only heard the combination of the words "overworked" and "malnourished", his face became even darker.

He had only been out for less than three days.

Lin Mian knew that she was in the wrong, so she didn't dare to speak, and neither did Chi Xiaozao, purely out of fear.

His chest was still heaving, and a drop of sweat fell on the back of Lin Mian's hand. He Lianshan frowned and said, "Are you feeling better now? Do you want to go outside for another check-up?"

Upon hearing what happened, Lin Mian quickly shook his head like a rattle and said, "Sir, I'm much better!" He was afraid of being angry, so he clumsily changed the subject, saying that he really wanted to eat mung bean cake now.