Chapter 63

It cannot be denied that Lin Mian's heartbeat couldn't help but accelerate after reading these lines, and soon, he received news from He Lianshan.

This is for Omega's good, so that he can check Omega's situation in time when he is not in the same space as Lin Mian. Naturally, he respected the other party's privacy, so he only opened a few permissions.

The man's voice was very gentle and asked: "What's going on? What happened?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Mian received another message from the same address, again from Lin Xiao. She begged herself not to tell her parents because she was afraid that her mother's condition would worsen.

Yes, my sister is a very filial daughter.

Omega is happy when he is happy, but——

But Lin Mian still found something wrong. There were too many things that could not be confirmed. Lin Mian thought that he had to tell his husband about this.

Afraid of disturbing her husband's work, Lin Mian didn't tell Alpha about the matter while taking a walk until He Lianshan returned.

Of course, He Lianshan welcomed Lin Mian's relatives to visit, but the other party was too special, and——

He Lianshan looked down at his baby's belly. It was now round and round. Soon, they would take the baby out and put it in an incubator for cultivation.

The time seems tight and bizarre.

He Lianshan was silent for a moment, and Lin Mian did not urge him. He also shared Alpha's worries, and he also had a little selfishness. He was afraid that his sister would come and his husband would not like him. Even after they reunited, He Lianshan The matter of pheromone matching was mentioned many times, but Lin Mian was still afraid.

Finally, Alpha said, "Show me those two letters."

"Okay." Lin Mian quickly delivered the two letters to Alpha's optical brain and followed the address to find someone to check. The response from the Communications Department was that the address had disappeared and asked if they wanted to continue tracing. .

At this time, Lin Mian also spoke.

Omega gently tugged on the corner of He Lianshan's clothes and whispered: "I think it's them who are here after all. Even if it's not my sister, there won't be any danger."

Indeed, the capital planet is heavily guarded, so naturally not all cats and dogs can obtain customs clearance. What's more, as Omega said, even if something happens, they can respond in time.

If so, maybe Omega will be happy to see relatives he hasn't been with for a long time. He Lianshan could only silently wish that nothing would happen.

The correspondent on the other side of the military channel had not received a response for a long time. To be on the safe side, she asked again, but the order she received was not to continue the investigation.

If the other party is on guard, then such pursuit is meaningless. After all, not everyone is as kind as their own baby, and they treat everyone without guarding and sincerely.

After taking a walk, he took a short rest and then went to take a shower. Then it was time for prenatal education every day. He Lianshan played music to the baby and told stories to the baby himself, and then successfully coaxed Lin Mian to sleep.

Early the next morning, Lin Mian sent Lin Xiao the detailed address and explained that they would pick them up at Bowan.

The response came very quickly, and the excitement in the voice could be transmitted to Omega's heart through those few beating characters, making her even more convinced that the person opposite was her sister.