Chapter 42

"How did that happen?"

Lin Mian's doubts reached Lin Mian's ears from an aunt who had followed closely to watch the whole process, and she suddenly realized that she had disturbed the host's house and walked away.

But Lin Mian also wanted to ask, how could this happen.

Maybe other people in the room couldn't understand it either. They didn't even know that a person as "bad" as on TV was sitting on the sofa, acting as the hostess here.

Lin Mian suddenly felt a little nauseous.

Omega ran to the bathroom before he even had time to put on his slippers. However, the servants took a nap and the bathroom door was already closed.

Lin Mian's thin back was rising and falling. Lin Mian hadn't eaten anything all day, and vomiting at this time was like trying to wring something out of a handkerchief that had been exposed to the sun. His head hung down for a long time, and he only spit out some sour water.

My eyelids twitched.

North's concerned voice came from outside the door, so even though he was feeling uncomfortable, Lin Mian walked out of the bathroom after washing his face, saying that he was a little tired and wanted to sleep.

Omega is already thin, but now his skin is a little pale, making him look pitiful. North didn't dare to ask any more questions, so he went upstairs to put the warm water for others, hoping that his wife would feel better after taking a bath.

The washed hair was wrapped into a small rice dumpling and placed on the head. His eyes were looking at the wall with some unfocused eyes, but in the middle of this daze, Guang Nao received another notification sound.

He didn't have many friends, except for Chi Xiaozao. Lin Mian felt that the only one who could find him now was Miss Duan, so he calmed down and planned to reply. However, the little red dot that reminded him of the incoming message appeared in the chat between him and his husband. on the box.

There was a lot of moisture in the bathroom, and because of what happened just now, even my eyelashes were drooped.

The gentleman asked him if he had slept.

The little Omega hugged his legs so that he could curl up and be taken care of, and responded obediently, "Not yet."

But it was He Lianshan who asked this question, and it was He Lianshan who was unhappy if he could not get a satisfactory answer. The distinguished marshal glanced at the clock in the command room, silently converted it to the time of the Prince Star in his heart, and then said, " why are not you sleeping?"

It's obviously concern, but somehow it's a bit cold.

Lin Mian rubbed his knee. Before he could think of how to reply, another message came from over there.

"Go to bed early."

"Come back and bring you a gift."

Looking at the two flashing numerical symbols, Lin Mian wanted to say that he didn't really want a gift, but in the end he couldn't say it, so he said instead, "Sir, why haven't you rested yet?"

This time there was no immediate reply. It was Lin Mian who waited for a long time before receiving the message, "Still on duty, took a break for a while. Go to sleep. Good night."

"OK, good night."

It was as if he had expected this to happen a long time ago. He should be happy, but at such a critical time, the husband was still thinking of him, but he really couldn't get excited.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Lin Mian stood up from the bathtub, wiped herself clean and went to bed. She got up from the bed early the next morning and said she was going to the hospital. North felt that his wife had not slept all night.