Chapter 4

Being driven away by your Alpha husband like this is a shame for any Omega, but Lin Mian felt a little lucky. Maybe this way, Alpha wouldn't know that he was an imposter, and even, even said that he would support him!

Being wrapped in a coat that still retained Alpha's body temperature, the coldness lingering on his body was reduced a lot, and even made Lin Mian's face feel a little warm.

However, he wouldn't believe everything Alpha said. There was no mention in the book that Alpha would let Omega eat and drink for free.

Instead of returning to the master bedroom, he returned to his small room again. Only here there was a little smell that belonged to him, which made him feel a little more at ease.

Lin Mian quickly put on her nightgown and got into bed with the little rabbit in her arms.

The little rabbit will protect him, but his husband may kill him!

Lin Mian thought a lot in a daze, but in the end he couldn't match the fatigue of the day, and his head sank into the pillow after a while.

However, he didn't sleep for long. He woke up a little early in the morning. Before the maids woke up, he took Alpha's coat and ran to the laundry room. He carefully used the dryer and iron to tidy up the clothes. Gotta be neat. The man's figure is much wider than his, which makes Lin Mian, who is also a boy, feel a little inferior.

Maybe this is what a real man looks like.

Lin Mian couldn't help but think too much. There was a sound coming from the servant's bedroom downstairs. The nimble Omega quickly folded his military uniform and placed it respectfully at the door of the study.

Lin Mian thought that if her sister were here, she would definitely become a shrewd and capable Omega master, command the servants in an orderly manner, and provide Alpha with a better life. But he doesn't seem to be very good at instructing others. Maybe he can change his approach.

Making breakfast for her husband is a compulsory course for Omega. Lin Mian also felt that he couldn't really eat and drink for free at home, which was embarrassing.

Not knowing what He Lianshan liked to eat, Lin Mian had no choice but to make the simplest omelette and toast, so that he would never go wrong.

He Lianshan was away from home all year round, so it was understandable that the servants were a little slack, but they didn't expect that they would wake up just a little bit late and see their wife cooking in the kitchen.

The most guilty person among the group was North, who quickly asked Lin Mian to leave the kitchen. At this time, He Lianshan happened to come out of the study and looked coldly at the small group of people huddled together downstairs.

Lin Mian had seen He Lianshan in military uniform yesterday, but only quietly. What I saw today was that the whole person appeared in front of me, even the set of clothes he had washed. Even though there was no emotion, the natural attraction from an Alpha to an Omega still made Lin Mian purse her lips, carefully placed the plates and cutlery on the table, and even thoughtfully pulled out a chair for He Lianshan, whispering: "Breakfast, please."

He Lianshan looked at the Omega in front of him and said nothing.

God knows, all his military uniforms are on the warship. Just when he was worrying about whether he should ask someone to send him a set, he saw the neatly folded coats at the door. He clearly remembered that he had thrown this piece to that skinny Omega, and he subconsciously wanted to throw it away, but he had no choice but to put it on.

He Lianshan's eyes were always extremely calm. Even just looking at each other briefly a few times was enough to make Lin Mian tremble. He was afraid that Alpha would see the flaws in his newlywed wife, and there were a few small moons pinched out on the pads of his fingers. .