Chapter 35

The atmosphere was visibly stagnant, and even the driver, who had been driving honestly, was affected and shivered.

Out of tune and random?

Her careful arrangements did not satisfy Omega, so she still wanted to go to Duan Yunqi's place?

Is it possible that his status in Omega's heart is still inferior to Duan Yunqi? That...that unattractive guy.

Alpha's mood suddenly hit rock bottom, especially after experiencing a good mood.

Bad thoughts are the result, after all, he made it clear early on that he had nothing to do with this matter. With those comparisons in mind, he had to force himself, and he had to let Omega know that following him was the right choice.

He Lianshan didn't show it easily whether he was happy or sad, let alone Lin Mian for not knowing what he was thinking.

Omega's instinct to avoid danger made him vaguely aware of Alpha's changing mood, but in the end, He Lianshan just lowered his head and straightened the documents, and then said: "Be prepared."

As soon as he finished speaking, the space car turned into the house. After getting off the car, He Lianshan said to Omega in the car, "If you have anything you don't understand, you can ask me."

After finishing speaking, he left.

It's not like he's angry.

Moreover, Lin Mian was even sure that He Lianshan himself might not know about this matter.

Omega just lowered his head and thanked him, and tightly covered He Lianshan's name on the form with his hand.

In fact, he didn't dislike his husband very much, and he knew that he was very powerful, but he felt that his appearance was a bit out of place. After all, his husband was from the practical department, and he seemed to be more suitable for students in the practical department.

Moreover, my husband is such an excellent person, and he always has very high requirements. He is a little worried about whether he will do it sooner or later, and he is even more worried that he will not be able to do well.

While eating dinner, Lin Mian was thinking that he had to prepare well. Unfortunately, even when he finished washing and sat at the table, he didn't know what he was going to prepare.

It is impossible for him to learn melee combat in one day, and his current knowledge base is not enough to board the ship to check the various data levels of the mecha.

So now, Lin Mian was also a little upset. Why was the person who arranged the list so bad? Did he just want to embarrass him in front of his husband and expose all his clumsiness to him?

The more he thought like this, the more anxious he became, and he even took out a military history textbook in a panic, thinking that if the gentleman asked him a question out of the blue, he would at least answer it.

At first, he wanted to use the school's social forum to find his seniors who had been on the Helianshan warship before, but it turned out that they were now senior generals in the military, and he couldn't get in touch with him.

At this moment, Lin Mian understood the excellence of He Lianshan more deeply, but besides sighing, he only felt sad.

He also thought about what his husband just told him that he could ask if he didn't know how to do it, but when he thought about it again, there was no such straightforward truth.

The little Omega was a little troubled, so during the days waiting to board the ship, he simply memorized the textbook over and over again. Even when Chi Xiaozao came over to ask him what to do, he just told him what he was doing now. matter.