Chapter 45

Everyone in Hezhai was silent.

He Lianshan also fell silent.

The only person who broke the silence walked out of the room again. When he saw his husband standing in the kitchen wearing an apron, he thought he was awake and even rubbed his eyes.

After rubbing it, it was Mr.

After rubbing it twice, it was still the gentleman wearing an apron.

When I was kneading for the third time, my eyes met with the gentleman standing in the kitchen wearing an apron and holding crushed egg shells in his hands.

This time, it was the husband who averted his eyes first, seeming to be a little shy...

It was already like this, and North added fuel to the fire, leaning into Lin Mian's ear and whispering: "Young master got up very early today, and said he wanted to make food for you——"

The voice was neither too loud nor too quiet. Although it certainly couldn't be heard by He Lianshan, it was not a good thing to say with your toes, so he was called by his full name once.

This was quite the demeanor of a marshal, and North quickly shut his mouth.

But the grace he had only recently gained was greatly reduced by looking at Omega, so Alpha pursed his lips and looked away.

Seems really shy.

After a day's rest, Lin Mian had improved a lot. Even the traces on his body had faded a lot. He walked to Alpha with a red face. When he saw the mass of egg white and yolk in the bowl, Lin Mian felt a little confused. laugh.

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't, for fear of hurting my husband's self-esteem.

But He Lianshan was not a fool. How could he not see Omega's expression of whether he wanted to laugh or not.

The marshal is angry, and the consequences will be serious!

He Lianshan's voice was calm and he said, "I cooked food for you out of kindness, and you laughed at me."

After that, he added, "I know I'm not good at this."

Aggrieved.

Yes, of course Lin Mian knew that. Not to mention laughing at Mr. Lin, he was almost moved to death. Especially after he felt his husband's self-blame in these actions, he felt even deeper.

It seems that he is not sleeping with his husband purely for his sake, and it is not a sacrifice. Besides, sleeping with Alpha is what an Omega should do, he just——

He was just a little bit reluctant to let go of the joy in front of him, knowing that it was just a scam, but he was also a little lucky. Fortunately, at this moment, he was standing next to his husband.

Lin Mian sniffed and whispered, "It's because sir, you used too much strength."

So without the person's permission, he held the person's finger, as if teaching a child to write, and led the person hand in hand to crack the egg, and the clear egg liquid flowed out gently and deftly, and then led the person to take a spoon and scoop out the yolk. .

Omega was very focused on teaching people, but he didn't expect that the person being taught had no eyes at all. He just used his height advantage to look down at Chu Yang, who turned the unruly broken hair on his head into gold, and then looked at the quilt. The light turned into a golden outline, and then fell on the slender neck, where there were scars.

Oh, it seems that Omega's suppression ring was damaged by him, so I don't wear it now, and I probably won't be able to wear it anymore. The injury hasn't healed yet, and it's quite painful to be tied there.