Chapter 27

Lin Mian slept soundly and well, and the surprise after waking up was even more overwhelming.

The first one is that this small courtyard is built by the sea, and the beach is right outside the floor-to-ceiling window. He is seeing the same sea as his parents. The second one is that, whether intentionally or unintentionally, they stay on the beach. This period of time on Prince's Planet coincides with the Spring Festival of the ancient Earth period.

These are all things that Lin Mian originally thought about but ignored because he wanted to see his relatives. Now that he is in a much better mood, he has only noticed these small blessings in life.

Lin Mian kept going to the hospital, eagerly telling his parents that he could stay for the Spring Festival, just like in the past years. Although he was missing his sister, he could be Lin Mian or even Lin Xiao, and he would take good care of himself. Taking good care of his parents, he has the ability to contribute to the family.

We are now in the era of interstellar empires, and national borders no longer exist. However, many customs from the ancient Earth period have also been retained, but there are no longer such cumbersome rituals and they are incorporated into public holidays.

If he hadn't come to Prince Star, Lin Mian, as the "hostess", would also have to arrange it well at home: He Lianshan failed to return home from a mission on Christmas Day, so Lin Mian spent it with North and the others. .

Just when he thought the news was good enough, he received even better news——

It was Mr. John who made him an optical brain video call and said that it was the Marshal's order. If he wanted to celebrate the festival, he could bring Father Lin and Mother Lin into the room. The hospital should be accommodating.

Lin Mian felt embarrassed as usual, fearing to trouble He Lianshan, but was moved to the point of soreness by John's words, "The young master and the madam are one family, and the madam's family is also the young master's family."

Although these were indeed just the words of Old John, Lin Mian felt He Lianshan's involvement between the lines.

There are still two days before the Spring Festival, and the outside has turned into a bright red, and even the air is filled with a festive flavor. This is the first Spring Festival after the end of the war, which represents the arrival of a new year full of hope.

This kind of happiness has even infected the hospital. Not only has Happy New Year become a mantra among doctors and nurses every year, but even patients will ask for red envelopes as a joke.

The old king's New Year's speech was played on a loop on TV, including his vision for peace. The longevity of the king means the continuation of the empire's destiny, but in this speech to the entire empire, the focus is not only on William II.

They were all a family, and Lin Miaoyuan spoke easily and without scruples, saying: "His Royal Highness Oliver was the Crown Prince before I was born, and he is still the Crown Prince now, and I don't know how many more years he will be, but I think His Royal Highness Ovie is very good. The king's demeanor when he was young showed that he was talented."

"You're talking about these things again." Annuo felt helpless.

"What's wrong? I work for the government, and it's my duty to care about these things."

The couple had been in love all their lives, and even their quarrels were full of love, but the conversation suddenly stopped at a certain moment: the camera flashed across a figure very quickly, and the figure stood upright, although the face could not be seen clearly, but Lin Mian recognized the owner of the shadow, and so did Lin Miaoyuan and An Nuo.