Chapter 67

He Lianshan was not without evidence. Not to mention that he just wanted to talk to the doctor and left himself alone. After he brought the photo in the afternoon, Omega no longer laid eyes on him.

Although he knew this was bad, He Lianshan still felt a little jealous of the two brats.

He is the child's father, and he also needs to be loved...

Perhaps the resentful air around him finally alerted Omega, and Lin Mian finally became interested in talking to Alpha. He pointed at one of the babies and said, "It looks like you."

It's hard for Lin Mian to find the difference in such a blurry photo. It's not that the technology doesn't support it, it's because she's not full term yet and she's in an incubator, so she can't see clearly at all.

He Lianshan thought so, but when he followed Omega's guidance and looked carefully, he could really distinguish the outlines of the two tightly held babies. He didn't think anyone looked like him, but there was one who looked very much like Lin Mian. , the hair looks soft.

Annuo and Lin Miaoyuan were too embarrassed to disturb the young couple, and they didn't dare to say that they couldn't see anything at all now, but since they were happy, they told everyone to be happy too.

Lin Mian looked thin, but his physical fitness was very good, but this was probably due to Alpha's careful care of him. After a short period of cultivation, Lin Mian became full of energy again.

I really couldn't resist my Omega, so I took him by the hand and took him to the pediatric department, where a small room was opened for their babies. The babies still closed their eyes tightly, and the incubator was as warm as a palace nest. She was still in her mother's belly, kicking her legs and stretching her hands from time to time, which made Lin Mian's heart melt.

Lin Mian's reflection was reflected on the glass. It seemed that he was trying to touch it with his fingers, but he was afraid of scratching their delicate skin with his nails. Omega just gestured and wrapped his fingers in the palm of his hand.

He Lianshan also felt that his heart was about to melt.

The date of discharge has been set. Fearing strong winds, He Lianshan also specifically asked the Meteorological Bureau in the hope that they can adjust for warm weather. The little Omega went home under the warm sunshine, wrapped by his relatives.

A full-body examination showed that Lin Mian was now a relatively healthy Omega, so there was no need to worry about physical problems. They just had to wait until the baby matured, and then they could take them home.

There are some things that only those who have given birth can understand. This is something that is kept secret in married families with children. No matter how reluctant Lin Mian was to leave, Annuo and Lin Miaoyuan still left.

As for the relative health of the Omega body, it is also related to this.

The babies take away the pheromones given by their father, so the content in the father's body is reduced. This is not a good thing for Omegas after pregnancy. The physical emptiness and psychological instability will make Omegas extremely uncomfortable, and The solution is Alpha's companionship and...supplementing pheromones.

After knowing this, the little Omega thought that his husband was lying to him. After all, Alpha was really evil and had done many bad things to him, and they had been told by doctors to abstain from sex a long time ago...

Lin Mian pointed out this problem ruthlessly, but Alpha was able to not only produce the doctor's diagnosis certificate, but also give the reason, "Maybe the doctor was afraid that you would be shy, so he only told me."