Chapter 56

"Do you miss Dad?" Lin Mian came to Wenwen with fruits, feeling guilty and looking forward to it.

He felt that he was really a bad person for actually taking advantage of a child. After all, it was impossible for Wenwen to say that she didn't want her father, and he could even have a reason to use the authority of an adult to tell Wenwen because she had finished her arrangements for today. Little homework, so he can take Wenwen to play outside, or maybe go to the platform to find his father.

The little girl didn't know so much. She only knew that she was going to find her father. She happily took off her nightgown and put on a brand new skirt. She raised her little feet and waited for her brother to braid her hair.

Cheng Wenwen led the way and took Lin Mian to the nearest bus stop. Soon, the two of them arrived at the stop. She led the way again, leading Brother Lu to Cheng Lin's office with her proud little head held high.

While still in the corridor, he saw Cheng Lin running out with a toolbox. The three of them looked at each other, and Cheng Lin could only say, "Sorry, something happened suddenly," and ran away.

The corridor was empty except for two people, one large and one small. Lin Mian closed her eyes and closed her heart, and simply led Cheng Wenwen to follow Cheng Lin's footsteps.

"Master Cheng, please help me take a look. Recently, the engine stalls here. Fortunately, it's so close. It's just a matter of stepping on the accelerator. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do!"

"Me, me, me, me too, didn't you show me last time? It's the same old habit again."

Lin Mian heard several complaints before entering the door, and then saw Cheng Lin's figure.

This is the first time Lin Mian has watched him work. He always seemed to be clean, but now he got under the spacecraft regardless. He was too focused and didn't see Lin Mian and Cheng Wenwen following them. They just had a ride. In response to the words of the drivers.

His fair and slender hand stretched out and touched the ground a few times but could not find the wrench on the ground. Fortunately, someone handed it to him and the man just said thank you hastily.

After a while, Cheng Lin discovered something was wrong. This time, it was not his hands that stuck out, but half of his face. Only then did Engineer Cheng hear the others joking, "This is... you accept it?" Your new helper?"

"No." Cheng Lin smiled awkwardly and said, "Wenwen's teacher."

"Oh! She is Wenwen's teacher. What is your name?" People here respect teachers and other professions with a sense of innocence and simplicity.

Lin Mian has not received so much attention since she returned to Olin Star, and the compliments from the other party were all from the heart. Lin Mian was a little afraid to accept them. She blushed and waved her hands, but Wenwen jumped out and said: " It's Brother Lu, a big road!"

"Ah, Teacher Lu, Teacher Lu, nice to meet you!"

"How about you..."

Lin Mian was a little shy and didn't know how to answer. Alpha came to the rescue in time and said to the veteran pilots: "The aircraft is too old, and some problems can only be repaired, but there is no way to completely solve them. It is still the same as before, tell me before setting off, I Come here to check it first, and then talk to the other party's maintenance department when you get there... That's all we can do at the moment."

Now, Lin Mian knew why Mr. Cheng was so busy.

The pilots were not surprised and kept saying the same thing, "How troublesome it is for you. Wenwen is still so young, and our brothers are also trying to lighten your burden..."