Chapter 15

The small street is a familiar small street, and the cake shop is also a familiar cake shop. This is where Lin Mian saw the recruitment information last time. However, looking at Chi Xiaozao's eyes as if asking for credit, the careful Omega planned to protect his friend's pride and nodded lightly.

After all, his husband is now busy with work and rarely goes home with him at night. He can ask the driver to pick him up later.

The owner of the cake shop is a middle-aged male Omega. His appearance is not amazing, but he has a gentleness that can be seen at a glance.

Perhaps because they were both Omegas, or perhaps he was moved by Lin Mian and Chi Xiaozao's sincerity, the boss agreed to the two children's request, but he repeatedly warned them when signing the contract that they were a serious store, but they would not Recruiting underage children.

Omegas always get along more relaxedly. Chi Xiaozao started joking, but Lin Mian was honest and admitted that they were students studying in the academy.

Now it was the boss who was surprised and said with a smile: "My son is also studying there, so maybe he is a classmate."

Although they were relaxed, they were still strangers, and there was no need to exchange so much information. After appropriate greetings, the two parties exchanged contracts for safekeeping.

At first, Lin Mian wanted to tell his husband about this, but since he couldn't see her every day, it was probably because Mr. He didn't want to care about him, so he shouldn't bother him anymore because of this.

Omegas work hard every day to make money. They are more attentive and gentle, and can take better care of customers' emotions. This makes the boss think about whether he should only recruit Omega shop assistants in the future.

Who doesn't like the sweet and soft Omega smiling at him and saying "please use it slowly, classmate"! I can't resist it at all, okay!

Just like this, the business in the store has improved a lot, and Lin Mian can make some small cakes. When the store is too busy, Lin Mian will also help in the kitchen.

The boss naturally knew the reasons behind the prosperous business, and he also vaguely knew about the two Omegas' plans. As a support, he quietly increased the wages of the two Omegas.

Wages are paid every two days, and every time they get their wages, the two little heads get together and carefully stack the star coins together. I am afraid that I will fall behind the schedule, or even just get the money to buy materials and make parts.

Don't stay up late now. If possible, Lin Mian hopes that humans can quickly evolve the ability to eat and sleep at the same time, so that he can sleep quickly. However, he is only physically tired, not mentally tired. tired.

Watching their mecha taking shape bit by bit, the little Omega was so happy that he almost laughed out loud in his dreams.

Lin Mian was a good student, and Chi Xiaozao was a friend of good students. The teachers did not suspect what they were doing at all. He Lianshan did suspect it, but in the end he still blamed all the abnormalities on the competition.

As soon as get out of class was over, the two Omegas disappeared under He Lianshan's nose. Naturally, he subconsciously realized that they were planning the mecha thing again.

He didn't care, he had his own things to do. He was supposed to return to the military headquarters after the lecture, but he didn't expect to be invited by Chi Heng.

And the meeting place was a bit strange.

He Lianshan carefully looked at the sign decorated with strawberry cream twice to make sure that he was really looking for the right place.