Chapter 12

Alpha spoke neither quickly nor slowly, but with his identity on display, no one dared to slack off.

The person in charge came forward and responded in a low voice: "Sir, this is a visit request sent to us by the college office, and we have also asked for your opinion."

"Well." He Lianshan has to deal with too many documents every day, and it is normal for some to be handed over to his secretary. "I mean, even if there is a competition, there is no need to come so early."

The person in charge finally showed embarrassment, lowered his head and said, "Principal Avril Lavigne said that while your mecha is still here, you should take the children to see it as soon as possible. After all, the war is about to break out, and no one can guarantee that you will stay here forever."

He Lianshan was silent for a moment, but these words were indeed her style.

The person in charge said again: "If there is -"

"No." He Lianshan's eyes were still down, and he said calmly: "No need to disturb."

The person in charge understood and silently took a few steps back.

Within a few words, someone in the team finally recovered from the shock. A male Alpha showed a sarcastic smile and asked, "What do you mean?"

Before Lin Mian could react, Chi Xiaozao, who stood unconditionally on his good friend's side, asked the angry Alpha, "Speak with respect."

"Why am I disrespectful?" Alpha asked, "Can you Omegas understand this?"

"That's better than you not being able to answer a single pre-class question!"

"What's the use of answering the questions above? Can you move things and pick raw materials? You have to be really good at it. You can only talk about it. In the end, you are just a person who wants to marry an Alpha. Omega."

Omegas are physically weak and bear the responsibility of pregnancy. At first, the restriction of Omegas from entering the military camp was for the purpose of protection, but later it directly evolved into discrimination. There are indeed gentleman Alphas, but it is possible that all Alphas look down on them from the bottom of their hearts. Omega, but it is a different situation to put this directly on the surface. After all, the teachings say that Omega is the mother of everyone, and no one should despise his mother goddess.

Lin Mian did not want Chi Xiaozao to take risks for himself, so he held Chi Xiaozao's hand. The most important thing was that he also realized that there was something wrong with what he said.

Before the teacher in charge could react, a polite-looking boy came forward and said, "Classmate Zhou Luo, please take back what you just said and apologize to the two classmates."

"Li Zhouyang, who are you with? Are you ashamed of yourself for speaking for Omega? Are you attracted to them? Why should I apologize?" Zhou Luo was so filthy that he even moved out the giant Buddha , "Then if you can't say anything, do you have to apologize to the marshal and the mecha master?"

Alpha was very angry and seemed unwilling to bow his head. The teacher leading the team had to find someone to step down and said: "No one is perfect, and no gold is perfect. No matter how good the work is, there will always be flaws. The first step in creation is It all starts with discovery. So, classmate Lin Xiao, what do you think?"

Lin Mian has a gentle temper and is used to avoiding disputes most of the time. He can endure it if the other party says something to him, but this time he knows that the other party's words have also hurt his friend's heart. The best way to face such a madman is to ignore it, so Lin Mian just said to the teacher: "I think the semantics of what I just said may be a little unclear. I don't mean that this mecha is not good enough, but I feel... I feel that it is not suitable for the marshal. In other words, this mecha was not specially designed for him at all."