Chapter 21

He Lianshan finally figured it out after everything he encountered these days, so he no longer took these things to heart. He just thought that returning the relationship to the time when it had just begun was just a matter of normal communication with his wife every day.

But as his "wife" Lin Mian didn't think so.

Lin Mian felt that her husband was probably angry with him. He obviously had not been behaving well. He finally went out once and came home drunk. He was so rude, so embarrassing, and so troublesome to others.

She even slept until noon the next day because she was hungover, but she failed to fulfill her duties as a wife——

If it wasn't because he was angry, then why did the teacher ignore him again and didn't ask him to answer questions in class? It could be accidental once or twice, but so many times, he had to avoid even eye contact.

He had said sorry to his husband, but He Lianshan just responded to him casually. After that, Lin Mian did not dare to talk to He Lianshan again.

It was very cold in winter, but the Marshal's attitude was even lower than the temperature. The cold made Omega feel a little overwhelmed.

But during the time when he was sent to school, he still had to stay in the same space. In order not to disturb him, Lin Mian buried half of his face in the scarf, leaving only his eyes to look around.

I noticed the driver's new hairstyle and He Lianshan's slightly red knuckles.

Just now someone handed a document in through the window, and He Lianshan took it immediately, but he forgot to put on his gloves when he was reading.

The leather gloves were lying quietly between the two seats.

Lin Mian shivered a little, and somehow felt that the gloves were not warm, and some secret thoughts came to mind——

Just two days ago, the young master of the Chi family started to knit a scarf with a red face. He said that he would give it to his father, but Lin Mian always felt that this dark blue scarf would appear in Mr. Andre's house. on the neck.

He thought that he could also knit a pair of gloves for his husband, which would make him appear more sincere, and it would also...

It's also what a wife should do.

If her sister were here, she would do the same thing. She looks carefree, but she is a very careful and caring person. Otherwise, there would not be so many people liking her.

The little Omega made a decision secretly, and the big stone in his heart was relieved a lot. After he told Chi Xiaozao about the plan, Chi Xiaozao for the first time did not object. Instead, he was happy to have a companion. After the two of them decided on the color and style, they began to knit in secret.

It's a pity that he had just knitted a palm, so he had to put it on hold - the college organized a volunteer activity, because there was no reward, and there were very few people who signed up. Lin Mian and Chi Xiaozao just passed by the publicity booth, and their eyes were filled with tears.

The children adopted in this orphanage are all children of martyrs. Some have all their relatives died on the front lines, and some are abandoned or adopted by Omega elders who cannot raise them independently. Many of them continued their parents' careers when they grew up, but many were only one or two years old.

As long as the war does not stop, purgatory will always exist, and even the newborns who are highly anticipated to come into this world are forced to become sacrifices.