Chapter 37

"B-but I don't know anything."

Shock enveloped Lin Mian, and it took the little Omega a long time to utter such a sentence.

But these words made the waist-length Alpha in front of him unhappy. Alpha put away the scattered pheromones, leaned forward suddenly, put an arm on the armrest of Lin Mian's chair, and completely He was imprisoned so that Lin Mian could only look directly into her aggressive black pupils.

Alpha retorted directly: "But you just told me that the resolution rate is not enough for Black Gold Wings."

That's what I said!

Lin Mian's face turned red again and she whispered, "I just guessed..."

Duan Yunqi didn't bother to waste words with Omega and asked straight to the point: "Did a bunch of vague numbers appear in your mind when you were looking at the crystal mine just now?"

Lin Mian had only just discovered that something like this happened, and such secretive things were directly pointed out by Alpha. It was impossible to say that he was not shy, but he was more surprised. Lin Mian nodded blankly.

Just after he nodded, Alpha left again, muttering something in his mouth and making eccentric movements. However, he came back after a while, holding a sapphire blue stone in his hand.

Duan Yunqi stared at the Omega in front of her with her almond-shaped eyes, and asked directly in her usual tone: "Concentrate and look carefully, just like you just did, and tell me how many decimal places you can see. "

Lin Mian was about to burst into tears. How could she know what spiritual power was or was not? The stone in front of her looked like just a stone. But he didn't dare to live up to Ms. Duan's kindness, so he could only stare at the stone with a blushing face.

For the first time, Alpha felt that Omega was also cute, so it seemed that he could use a little more patience.

Duan Yunqi explained: "Just restore the ore in your head, and then touch it. If you feel it, you can poke in, right... that's it..."

Following Alpha's words, he was controlling his optical brain, as if everything had returned to normal, he had forgotten his existence, and even his body became lighter.

Duan Yunqi saw that Omega had entered the state. After waiting for a moment, he asked: "In that string of numbers, which decimal place can you see?"

The string of numbers was really blurry, but just behind the small dots, there were vague spaces for a few characters. Lin Mian counted them, then frowned and looked at the lady in front of him, and whispered: "It seems to be five, but, but I can't see the specific number..."

Maybe Omega didn't know what this meant until now, but Duan Yunqi knew that she had read it right from the beginning. Although it was such an inconspicuous Omega, it should be more glorious than her achievements in the history of mecha development.

It's a pity that this Omega really has a low self-esteem. Is there any other reason?

Duan Yunqi was born into a wealthy family, and he was an Alpha. He devoted his life to the mecha business, and was indifferent to worldly affairs. He was unaware of Omega's current situation.

She thought that she needed to tell Omega how great she was.

Alpha, who was full of aggression just now, suddenly squatted in front of him and even held his hand reverently. Lin Mian was so frightened that he was about to stand up, but was stopped by Duan Yunqi.

It was the first time that Alpha, who had never been formal, spoke to someone so seriously, "Classmate Lin Xiao, I think you need to know that I can only see four digits."