Chapter 50

The ending was already destined, and he had even predicted it. But at that time, he never thought that he would become greedy, and he didn't know that Alpha would do the same thing to his face and behind his back.

Sir is lying to him.

I finally became braver and finally accepted that my husband didn't hate him so much anymore, but now everything has been overturned——

He can never be liked, but what about the baby? What should the baby do?

Thinking of this, Lin Mian suddenly realized that the baby would not like the cold floor, so he stood up by the sink and walked to the bed with his already numb legs.

Omega was already starting to regret it.

He was so stupid that he naively thought that having a baby would make him forgiven. He actually thought that his husband was a good person. They had obviously held hands and kissed, and Alpha had even made him a pie. It turned out that It ended up being a scam.

Fortunately, he hasn't told Alpha that he's pregnant yet.

Looking at the empty ceiling, his mind kept jumping. He imagined that he would be dragged to the hospital, and cold needles would be inserted into his body. He would not even have a chance to struggle, so he could only watch them take away his needles. My child, the life that has existed in my body for a long time has come to a standstill.

On hand are the little shoes he knitted for his baby. On the sketch paper he used for calculations, he accidentally drew an image of a family of three, so they were even treasured in a small box.

The husband would hold the small baby on his shoulders like the father he saw that day. The baby must be very happy and can fly that high. Perhaps if it were older, the husband would take the baby to catch stars in space.

Even if he would not exist in this scene, Lin Mian did not want the baby to disappear.

Also, he was not the husband's Omega in the first place, so how could he be qualified to give birth to a baby for him?

That night, Lin Mian couldn't sleep well. In his dream, the same scene played out again. He was locked up in a deserted hospital. Countless people in white coats tore off his last disguise and laughed at his deformed body. The flesh and blood in the body was ruthlessly cut open, and no one cared, and was thrown into the trash can. But the person standing outside the glass window was Mr. He was watching all this happen without saying a word.

Another flash of vision was that he was watching the grown-up baby kneeling on the ground from a distance, begging a beautiful lady to give him some food. What's wrong with giving such a thin and small child some food? , but the beautiful lady smiled to herself as if she didn't hear it. He wanted to go over and stop all this from happening, but he couldn't. He called sir for a long time, but no one answered.

Tears fell down his cheeks in the dream, and when Omega got up, his haggard look frightened North.

Lin Mian always treated everyone sincerely, but now, looking at North, he had to think of the "North" who called the beautiful lady Madam in his dream. Facing the other party's concerned questions, Lin Mian He just avoided it subconsciously and whispered: "I, I just had a nightmare."

This was really not good. North looked out the window at the dazzling sunlight from early morning, and decided not to disturb his wife in such an annoying heat. He just thought that he could ask the cook to prepare some antipyretic and refreshing food today.

After delivering clothes to Lin Mian, North quickly ran to the kitchen. Just as Omega was in a daze at the door, the study door at the end of the corridor had been opened. Lin Mian had no time to hide. When he raised his eyes, he saw the buttoned up shirt. He Lianshan.