Chapter 71

The Lionheart Empire fell into carnival again. Facing the vicious enemy, they did not flinch and protected their home and their land.

The Wolf Stars were completely defeated and the spies hidden among the people were finally brought to justice. The news quickly spread throughout the Lionheart Empire. People spontaneously took to the streets to cheer and celebrate. In just two days, There were several stampedes, but fortunately they were controlled in time and there were no casualties.

The conferral of honors, the recognition of commendations, these happy events alone are enough to keep everyone's attention focused for a long time.

The most important thing is that Felix became the new king.

Of course, before he became the king, the legitimacy of his identity was also questioned. After all, he had taken the initiative to confess to the world that he was orphaned when he was young and had to pretend to be a Beta in order to protect himself, but he was actually an Omega. He also stated that he was willing to wait for the return of the original Crown Prince.

But now everyone can tell clearly who is the person who escaped early and who is the person fighting alongside them at such a critical moment. There are more and more voices dissatisfied with Oliver, and some people even clearly stated that they just want A wise monarch does not want the appeal of a traitor.

Felix naturally did not react to these words. He just relied on his royal status to run around and deal with various post-war matters.

However, not long after, a piece of news spread like wildfire, saying that Oliver and his family were dead. It was a man with lofty ideals passing by who was dissatisfied with his behavior and decided to eliminate harm for the people. The bones were no longer in the world.

Soon, this news was officially confirmed, and it was indeed true. Oliver was dissatisfied with his long-term position as prince, and colluded with the wolf tribe to rebel, killed his father, and ignored the lives of the people for his own selfish interests. Later, the situation Exceeding expectations, the entire planet was left to escape.

This is naturally traceable. After all, when he incorporated the Star Thieves into the caravan, Oliver frequently appeared on the screen to gain support from the crowd. As soon as such an announcement came out, even the voices of the big princes were gradually drowned out until they disappeared.

He Lianshan's life experience is still unclear. Everyone chanted his name, but ignored the fact that he was also a candidate for crown prince. Therefore, the empire's last hope fell on this prince who looked very young.

No one said that Omega could not be a monarch. After all, it was Wa and her children who led the empire to prosperity from the very beginning. There were not even wars at that time. They used the signing of business agreements and the use of technology. Communication connects the entire huge empire!

Felix's coronation ceremony was held under such crowds. Soon, the cabinet was reorganized and the Parliament also received a major change. In the past, such a big change would have definitely met with opposition, but now, the prestige of their monarch is almost equal to that of He Lianshan. No one would doubt it. They would only believe that those who truly have their people in their hearts Talent will lead them to peace and prosperity.

In the past half week, the entire empire had undergone earth-shaking changes, but Lin Mian, who was still sleeping on the hospital bed, did not know this.

At the same time, the man who appeared in everyone's mouth with extremely high frequency did not show up on any occasion.

He just sat quietly by the hospital bed, waiting for his lover to wake up.