Chapter 8

Inside the towering Imperial Parliament building, the atmosphere was like a barrel of gunpowder about to be ignited. There was only silence. Therefore, the surveillance video that was repeatedly shown was particularly noisy, and the "For Peace" sound was extremely sharp. It was ear-piercing, and the pigeons outside the window flew away in response, hovering in the air and overlooking everyone.

The turmoil was quickly brought under control. The campus and auditorium were sealed off, and all information equipment was isolated to conduct a one-by-one investigation of the people present. During the investigation, the military headquarters was surprised to find that in addition to the classmate who rushed to the stage, there were also other people in the crowd. They followed their accomplices, but they did not use the method of holding hostages to gain the possibility of escape for themselves, and chose to commit suicide one after another. The classmate who was captured by the guards in time and handed over to the military also took advantage of the chaos to chew up the poison in his mouth. .

It was a long-planned plan with a clear goal. Even at the cost of his own life, he would assassinate He Lianshan and "martyr himself."

These people are indeed students and have innocent family backgrounds, and it is even more difficult to speculate on the reasons behind them.

After the investigation, everyone was told that the matter could not be spread to outsiders, and everyone also knew that there was no airtight wall in the world, and the news of He Lianshan's assassination would soon spread to every corner of the empire.

As a general of a country, He Lianshan has encountered countless assassinations in his life, so that this incident has become somewhat common, but the nature of this time is too bad. The opponent is a student, and...

He Lianshan thought of the pale Omega. Until the moment he placed her on the bed in the infirmary, the hand was still tightly holding his collar, probably really frightened.

Duke Linde, who had been leading the battle, ruffled his chin beard, pressed the pause button, and said: "Have you not seen clearly the treachery of the wolf tribe in the past few hundred years? In fact, they are always sneaking behind the scenes. You see, they sent a peace treaty on the front foot, and then sent people to do the same thing on the back foot. This war cannot be fought without fighting, and they must fight until they are convinced!"

"Mr. Duke, what you said is a bit too full." The speaker was the new Minister of Finance. "First of all, I hate the cunning wolves very much. Even my hometown was destroyed in the war, but the empire is gone. If we continue to have enough funds to support our war, it will be difficult for us to survive."

The Minister of Finance just elaborated, but it triggered a resistance from the peace faction. Congressman Wells, who also had a white beard, argued: "Didn't Old Linde hear the words 'for peace' in his mouth? They We are all just students who are inexperienced in the world. Maybe it is God's guidance that tells us to stop. Isn't now a good time? At least let's take a break for a while."

"Oh my god, Mr. Congressman, you are so old and confused! It's because you are not familiar with the world that you are easily deceived! How much money have we spent to train them, and they can actually do such a thing? I think they are worthy of death!"

"How could you say such a thing? Every second the war goes on, a soldier may lose his life and a family may be hurt! It's only thanks to your ruthlessness that you would say such words as "deserved". It's not you who will die. Not your family!"

"But for the sake of thousands of families in the future, we must avoid future troubles forever. Delaying it now will only strengthen their power again. Have you forgotten the lessons learned before?"