Chapter 31

The gentleman is here.

Lin Mian still failed to react in time and could only watch Li Zhouyang's smile solidify on his face.

The young man was very polite and asked first, then gritted his teeth and asked: "Yes, is it about course tutoring?"

The man's expression paused slightly, as if he didn't know why he acted like this. But when he saw these two people alone, and when he clearly noticed that someone was showing affection for his Omega, he was very anxious and unhappy. .

Since he had no reason to convince himself, let alone answer other people's questions, and he didn't feel that he needed to report his plans to others, he casually responded: "Probably, maybe, whatever you think it is."

He released an evil aura without even realizing it.

"Sorry, I didn't understand the situation clearly..." He is an Alpha, so he naturally knows what similar people look like when courting, but it is obvious that Omega does not reject the marshal, so did they know each other before? Or something else.

But no matter what it was, the young man knew that he seemed to have no chance. After all, he had never seen stars in Omega's eyes, but he saw them when the Marshal appeared.

Although he is an Alpha, he was raised by his Omega father alone. He can often be gentle and considerate of others. For example, now, even if he is a little sad, he still wants to take care of his classmates' emotions, so he said: "Then Lin Xiao Classmate, let's make an appointment next time, at a cake shop? My father is looking forward to meeting you."

"Oh, okay, okay." Lin Mian remembered the promise he made to others before, that he would help, but he was too busy this semester and had to spend time with his parents on weekends. He really couldn't do anything.

Omega waved goodbye to the person, and only after the person left did he turn his head and saw Mr. He with pursed lips.

"Sir, why are you here?" Omega said with a smile.

"Didn't I say that I'll come when I have time?" He Lianshan spoke calmly, looking down at Omega, the afterglow shining through his hair to give him a layer of gold, like an elf running out of an oil painting.

"Oh, did that just come?"

He knew clearly what Omega wanted to hear, but he wanted to avoid talking about it. Instead, he turned his eyes away and said calmly: "It's very brave to ask so many questions."

Not much, he only asked a few questions!

Omega thought secretly in his heart, but did not dare to say it out loud.

But seeing people's faces wrinkled up, a fool wouldn't know what Omega was thinking.

He Lianshan cleared his throat and said calmly: "I just happened to have something to talk to and your principal came back. I took a quick look at the situation on the playground on the monitor."

"So, did you see me play?"

"I've said it all, just took a quick look." He Lianshan glanced at Omega and added: "It's not bad, at least he didn't fall."

"It's because you taught me well, sir." Lin Mian really thought this in his heart, and it was precisely because He Lianshan was willing to teach him.

It was as if the Omega next to him had some kind of magical power. He was always so stupid that he was speechless, but his heart that was angered by those pirates was able to temporarily calm down.

He Lianshan opened his lips. He wanted to say something, but in the end he just said, "It's quite late. Pack up and get in the car."

So the two people met the other two people on a narrow road.