Chapter 44

He felt like it was raining, and the cold air kept getting into his bones and joints, making him unable to move. Omega led him to a warm cave. Omega's arms were as soft as his, and they were even softer than him. That little rabbit named Mimi is even softer——

There was another noise at the door, as if some small animal was scratching at the door.

Yes, they also have a little rabbit named Mimi. Where is that little rabbit?

He Lianshan finally opened his eyes, and when he was still confused by the inexplicable soreness and numbness coming from his arms, he saw a scene that shocked him even more.

Almost nothing that had left Omega's body in the past seven days slipped out with Alpha's movements, and the turbid liquid that had not yet had time to be absorbed by the body turned into moisture and gushes out.

As if he was dissatisfied with the sudden departure of the warmth, Lin Mian, who still had his eyes closed, frowned and subconsciously said, "Sir, can you let me sleep for a while?"

Omega's voice almost became hoarse. He didn't know how many times he had said these words, but after he said these words, the gentleman would just go slower, and then faster again. The layers of pleasure////sensation overwhelmed Omega. He didn't know how many times he fainted because of the package, but every time he opened his eyes again, he was still moving.

This is the nature of Alpha, not to mention the top hunter like He Lianshan. When he tastes pleasure for the first time, he relies solely on instinct to plunder again and again, and he has to dive in the deepest every time. This is definitely not the case. Only a small Omega can bear it.

Lin Mian's body can't be seen now. It's either bite marks or bruises.

He Lianshan remembered, and Lin Mian, who was sleeping and realized something was wrong, also remembered, and their eyes met in the air full of ambiguity.

Omega stopped by clamping his legs tightly and burying his face in the quilt.

Let alone Omega, let's just say that this bed and this room were not in a mess. Some remaining images appeared in He Lianshan's mind, and he felt that his mind was also messed up.

He never thought things would come to this, he was a bastard and he did bastard things.

Omega wrapped himself into a cicada, leaving only one eye to peek at him, and after meeting his own eyes again, he retracted his entire head into the quilt.

It was hard to hear my own heartbeat, and I was so afraid of being scolded, but my husband's gentle voice rang in my ears.

He Lianshan scratched his hair in annoyance. His instinct told him that he needed to take Omega to take a bath now, but he was afraid that Omega was afraid of him, so he only asked him in a soft tone.

Lin Mian wanted to take a shower because his body was sticky, but there was no bathroom in the study, and he didn't want to take a shower with his husband, which would have wasted all his efforts.

Perhaps just in this "no", Alpha heard what Omega was worried about. Omega is too stupid to know that as long as he likes it, it doesn't matter, but he is timid, so He Lianshan decided to hide the matter for the time being, and probably just pretend to be deaf and dumb with him, as long as Omega is by his side.

Wrapping myself into a little zongzi was cute, but I was afraid that he would suffocate me, so I quietly opened a corner of the quilt and asked in a low voice: "Then I will let them all go away, and you can wash it alone, okay?" "

Suddenly seeing her husband's face and the red marks on his shoulders that had not faded, Lin Mian blushed and nodded.

"Then stop covering it. What to do if you hold it back." He Lianshan tested Omega's body temperature with the back of his hand, and after making sure that he was fine, he dressed hastily and went out.