Chapter 10

He Lianshan left the meeting directly, but this did not mean that the assassination had not happened. The intention of assassinating the marshal of a country was already obvious, and the Wolf Star also denied the crime.

It has been some time since He Lianshan returned to the Capital Star in triumph and the Wolf Stars sent envoys to deliver a letter of surrender. The disposal of the Wolf Star needs to be re-evaluated and a feasible plan can be come up with.

The war faction has only one point of view, and that is to fight. If they do not fight, they will be sorry for the thousands of heroic souls in the past, and they will not be able to convince the public. The peace faction also has a point. It is always easier to provoke war than to protect peace.

These are things that He Lianshan cannot stay away from.

He had already expected that countless people would walk through the door of the military headquarters, so in addition to training lectures and routine elimination of interstellar pirates, he had to squeeze all his free time to receive those visitors and have meaningless conversations.

In the past, there were dedicated people to do these things, but now everything is different from before.

As soon as he got off the training ground, an adjutant rushed to his side and whispered: "Sir, we have received a request for help from the Jarawa Travel Merchant Group. He is asking for help from the military, hoping that we can send warships to protect them. business activities."

"Galava?" Alpha's voice had a hoarse tone unique to exercise. "Didn't he make his fortune as a pirate? Does he still need our protection?"

The man always carries an intimidating force that is different from ordinary people. Even the people who often follow him cannot get used to it easily. Even though he knows that the target of these words is not him, the adjutant still feels physiologically inferior. head.

In recent years, the empire has been busy with the war with the Wolf Star System, and it has indeed neglected the management of interstellar pirates, so that it is now somewhat rampant. After the news that the war was about to end reached the capital star, the royal family recruited some large pirate groups. After all, doing business was more stable than plundering.

Jarawa is one of them, currently selling daily necessities.

The adjutant responded: "They said they got the amnesty order from the finance department, and that it was approved by His Royal Highness the eldest prince. They must be resettled before the economy can develop."

The scope of the empire's rule is too large, and the production capacity of each planet is different. The reason why the empire can last forever is actually the result of Edward I opening up the main transportation channels thousands of years ago. And the war almost turned all of this into an empty shell.

He Lianshan said calmly: "Then send a small group of people to keep an eye on it and make a list of transactions for me when the time comes."

"OK."

The adjutant gave a military salute and walked away, and He Lianshan also walked towards the shade of the trees next to the training ground.

Since the new rules started, the shade of the tree sandwiched between the training ground and the building has matured into a place where Omega will wait to deliver food to her husband, and now, the swaying shadow of the tree is falling on Omega.

She is also considered smart and really found this place.

In the final analysis, He Lianshan only thought that those words were meant to appease Omega, but he did not expect that Omega would really take these words to heart. There are so many adult Alphas here, but his timid wife still comes.