Chapter 17

An invitation letter was sent with the electronic watch, inviting He Lianshan to attend the finals as a judge.

It was a pity that before he had any time to think about it, the starship had already sounded the alert level 4.5, and on the right wing of the starship team, he encountered a group of interstellar pirates disguised as a business group.

This is a trivial matter. At most, it is enough to send a small team to annihilate it. It is not even necessary for the marshal who conducts routine inspections to take personal command.

Everyone thought so, so when He Lianshan suddenly strode out of the office and asked, "Still stunned?", everyone was shocked.

Although I don't understand the reason, I just do it!

The Marshal is not wrong!

The soldiers scattered and prepared to capture, and then they saw the fastest victory in their lives. Before the marshal could even reach the hatch, the electronic screen on the other side's small ship had already turned white, and the incoming message The wave of electronic information went from threat to capitulation.

soldiers:......

He Lianshan himself:...

The respected marshal silently returned to the office.

He really didn't know what to do with the Omega at home, so he gave Xu Zhiheng the full task of taking care of her, and completed the inspection task on Xu Zhiheng's behalf.

Xu Zhiheng agreed readily, and he also heard that Lin Xiao had indeed received the incentive award.

I thought I could be clean for a while, but why...

Why is it even more annoying?

He Lianshan's brain ached thinking about it, and it hurt even more when he saw the electronic watch. To escape shamefully but usefully, He Lianshan chose to suppress the form with another document.

He did have more things to deal with, and his personal emotional problems were nothing compared to them, or at least they had to be postponed.

So, He Lianshan didn't think about it anymore, but picked up the reports sent by his subordinates following the Jarawa business group these days.

*

Within three days within the Capital Star Empire Academy.

The opening ceremony of the mecha design competition is extremely grand. The live broadcast will be projected to the entire galaxy on the official channel. Teams from various planets are arranged in independent classrooms and come on stage one by one in the order of drawing lots. Each group is only allowed to give ten speeches. minute.

Lin Mian and the others drew relatively low numbers. Although they were thankful in their hearts, the waiting process also aggravated their nervousness. Lin Mian could still manage to calm down and recite his manuscript in the corner. Chi Xiaozao showed his nervousness directly, stumbling while memorizing the manuscript while occasionally glancing at the live broadcast on the stage.

There were too many teams and too many people gathered for this competition, so even if you stayed in an independent classroom, you couldn't stop the noise outside from reaching everyone's ears.

Lin Mian sat alone in the corner of the classroom without disturbing everyone, but even so, he still felt a little nauseous when the noise penetrated his ear canals.

He didn't understand the reason, but he only knew that no matter what the reason was, he had to lead the team onto the stage to let everyone see what Bai Ge really looked like.