-25-

Yunho was in Seonghwa's house, lazing around since it was his day off. The older man was nowhere to be found, he was so curious to know just what in the heaven does the man have to do that keeps him so busy in the human world.

"Where are you..." he whined rolling his eyes as he let his body fall to the side, now laying on the sofa. He got excited however when the pin being pressed resonated in the room.

Seonghwa appeared, stopping on his tracks surprised to see the younger demon. He has been avoiding them like the plague. "Wow. Almost forgot your face" he sassed before scoffing in disbelief.

"Hi hyung..." the younger said hesitantly. Seonghwa nodded once in acknowledgment as he sat next to the brunette. "Yunho." He said seriously and that made Yunho's breath stop midway. "What in the world are you doing?" He asked, in a nagging tone as his eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Nothing I just came by" Yunho replied nonchalantly, acting dumb. "You know that's not what I mean! Where the fuck is the suicidal teen?!" Seonghwa raised his voice, scolding the younger for hiding his trace.

"I don't know" Yunho lied but Seonghwa clutched a finger under the latter's chin, turning the head for an eye contact harshly. The move was so sudden, Yunho's bangs got in his eyes as he widened them. "Yunho! Do you want to be expelled!?" Seonghwa shouted again.

Yunho bit the inside of his cheek nervously. "No?" He whispered and Seonghwa removed his fingered from the other's chin violently, movement causing the boy's head to turn away slightly.

"Then have you gone out of your damn mind kid?" The pink haired man pressed on, his eyes now a bright silver color. Seonghwa's demon eyes were silver originally. And they shined when he was extremely mad so you could say Yunho was scared.

Yes nothing humans do can hurt him but Seonghwa can demolish him with a snap of his fingers. "Go get that kid to where he belongs and stop acting immature!" Seonghwa growled and it was Yunho's eyes turn to turn to their original color; a light purple. Yunho was hurt. His eyes always loose their spark when he is.

Seonghwa felt horrible for making the younger hurt but he loves him more than a mere undeserving human child for him to be in trouble because of.

"Hyung! You know nothing!" Yunho shouted back with a strained voice. "Like nothing at all!" Yunho snapped as he sniffled. Seonghwa's anger resurfaced at the statement. "I don't need to know anything to be scared of losing you forever! I would be the one to live with the damage of your consequences!" Seonghwa screamed in his face panting.

Yunho went mum at that, staring at his friend silently. Yunho knows that Seonghwa loves him, and the feelings are mutual but he can't allow even him to belittle the teenage human taking refuge in his house.

"Hyung... do you remember why you were sent to our home?" Yunho asked, home referring to hell. Seonghwa gasped at that. He has told the younger enough times he doesn't want to talk about his human life. "What does that have to do with this!?" Seonghwa defended offended. "Tell me! Do you?" Yunho pressed while raising his voice slightly.

"Of course I do!" Seonghwa shouted back frowning. "Well it has to do with something similar and I won't let Hongjoong-" Yunho gasped, a hand covering his mouth. He wasn't supposed to let information about the human. It could be dangerous cause he could be easily tracked.

"So his name is Hongjoong?" Seonghwa repeated, taking mental note. Yunho stood up as if the sofa caught fire, staring at the older demon with dead, unemotional expression. "Dare you do anything to him and I will do everything in my power to hurt whatever keeps you busy on earth" Yunho warned and Seonghwa stood up at that too, pushing the younger away. "Are you threatening me right now?" He glared, a hand clutching the collar of the younger's jacket.