Chapter 27

"Yes she does. We need to get her the fuck out of here now! I don't want her fucking in this damn place for another second. I'm very close to losing all control of myself so I suggest you treat her fast," Luke seethed as his body began to tremble.

"Okay, Luke, okay. Why don't you help with taking him out of here so she doesn't have to see him anymore?" Sean asked as he held his hands up in a surrender pose. Luke directed his attention to the sleaze ball and a wide smile appeared on his face as his eyes squinted in malice. "Oh! Why didn't you tell me you guys wrapped him up as a gift? I will help deliver this gift into the van so we can get the fuck out of here," Luke said as he put his hands behind his back, sliding them into his back pockets, and leisurely walked up to the others as they watched Owen finish shoving his tie into Joey's mouth.

Luke bent at his hip as he peered down at Joey and stepped on his head. He moved his foot like he was squishing a bug, "Ah that is exactly what you are! A pathetic annoying bug that we must dispose of. But squishing you is just the start since you're like a fucking cockroach that seems to never get the fucking hint! That you are unwanted!" Luke growled out and accentuated certain words with such hatred.

"Da....da" Luke faintly heard and froze.

A deep sigh left him as he looked at Owen. "I'm trusting you to make sure he ends up at level 13. I want you to promise me that I will have a turn with this cockroach," he said as he looked into Owen's black eyes. He pushed down on Joey's face some more, relishing in the man's whimpers and moans of pain.

"You have my word, Styxx," Owen said with a gravely deep voice held with respect and promise.

With a nod, Luke turned around and started taking his shirt off. He made it over to Brooke who now was in North's lap as Sean was stopping the cuts on her thighs from bleeding. Luke without a word helped Brooke put his shirt on to give her some form of modesty. Plus he knew that having his scent surrounding her would help reassure and comfort her.

"Da....da" Brooke tried to say but her voice cracked and she started to go into a coughing fit. Luke quickly picked her up and very lightly patted her back.

"I'm here, Carebear. Dada's here, Sweet Girl. Let's get you to Dr. Sean's office so he can help make all your boo-boo's better," Luke whispered as he started to carry her out of the room while some of the men went ahead while others covered the rear. She lay limp in his arms as she still didn't have control over her limbs. "I'm going to need help getting her up there," Luke admitted once they reached the bottom of the ladder.

"I will go ahead and you with someone else hand her up to me," Nathan said as he climbed up the ladder. Luke looked to see who would help and it was Marc who stood by the ladder without a word. They both held onto her while using their other arm to climb up till they could pass her to Nathan. Nathan reached down and once he had gripped underneath her arms he hoisted her up.

"N...o..." she pouted.

"It's okay Carebear," Luke said as he stepped into her vision. "Natey just had to hold you while I put the trash out."

He cupped her cheek and a sigh of relief left her, "Da...dada Syxx...no...da...da Lukey."

"Yes, now Daddy Hades, Dragon, Bear, and I have something important to do so go with Natey and let Dr. Sean here," Luke/Styxx snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground beside him. Sean quickly rushed over with his phone by his ear, "Dr. Sean is going to help Santa Roberts and Nana treat your boo-boos, okay? We will be there as soon as we are done dealing with the trash, pinky promise."

North appeared on the other side of Luke, "Da...dy...Hay...des," she sighed. They could see the frustration in her eyes as more tears slipped down her face.

"Hush my pretty little girl," he smiled as he laced his fingers with her tiny ones. A millimeter smile formed on her face. "Go with the family, Carebear, we will be there super fast, pinky promise."

"Yous," she whined.

"One of the family will get my hoodie out of my truck for you. Now rest your pretty little voice and go," North/Hades kissed their fingers. "We'll be right behind you." He turned to Brandon, "Straight to Roberts and Mother Erica. No stops. Play Blackbourne and Victor's music. No stops."

"Yes Sir," Brandon nodded. North was normally dominant but this was even more than normal and a little unnerving for him. But at the same time, it explained a lot with the way both brothers acted towards and around Brooke. The group figured their bond was just because they found her first before they joined and formed their family but this makes more sense. "Let's go Nathan, Doc."

North, Luke, and Owen watched as the group walked away with their most prized treasure. Raven walked over to them and smiled as he twirled one of his knives through his fingers, "Time to play."

"No," Owen shook his head, "Time to bind and wait. Our queen needs us first and foremost. Once she's okay then we play."