Chapter 25

"There, now don't you just look divine!" Joey exclaimed as he placed the bloody knife down. "I always knew the color red suited you best!"

Brooke had her head tilted to the side as she took shallow breaths. Her top, pants, and underwear had long been cut off of her. He had cut his initials onto her left hip and the word slut along her lower stomach above her pelvic area. Swirls and slashes along her arms and thighs in random designs. The pain would have been minor if he hadn't kept dunking the knife in alcohol claiming he was purifying her.

"I know you missed me as much as I have missed you. Those boys don't know what a perfect little toy they had right beside them. No matter, I will be the only Master you will ever need. I'm the one who brought that beautiful look you are expressing right now! Don't you see! I am your one and only! You will crave no one but me forever," Joey said as he slithered his hands up her legs and waist. He leaned down and began sucking the blood off his initials. Reaching over he grabbed a small container and poured relishing in her screams. He licked the salt off her body, moaning in pleasure at the taste of her sweat and blood swirling in his mouth. "Do you know why paper cuts hurt more than deeper ones? Your nerves are closer to this delicious body of yours, they stop after so deep in your system, that's why you don't register it at times until you see the wound. Doesn't matter, you'll always remember my touch from now on," he groaned as he licked her tears off her face. "Fuck you're so delicious, my toy."

"You..regret...this," she panted out as it was becoming harder to talk from how little energy she had.

"Well, I doubt that, Brooke, though I can see you are in denial of your true feelings of actually enjoying this reunion. I always knew you were a slut deep down ready to pant for any dog that came your way. Why else would you surround yourself with those 14 boys? Although, you knew it was against your rules! I decide who gets to fuck this pussy!" Joey roared as he clamped his hand on her still-covered pussy and gripped it causing a wave of pain to shoot up her spine.

Seeing her jump and her tits bounce had Joey groaning. "God, I surely have missed you as you know just how to react perfectly. It's been way too long." With that said, he tore her underwear off her body and stared at her now bare pussy. "I know just the thing to help get you more in the mood, my perfect little toy. You remember your favorite helper, don't you?"

Joey looked over the side table by the bed and found the shot with clear liquid. Seeing him pick it up and flick his finger against the container to get rid of any air the needle oozed a little of the liquid causing Brooke's blood to run cold as a whimper escaped her.

"Listen to that whimper," he licked his lips as he ground his denim-covered body against her body. "Don't worry, you'll have it soon enough, then you can scream all you want. No one will hear you. Those stupid girls left the moment I arrived. They don't enjoy watching but it's fine, they left me a camera. I know you know how much I enjoy you performing for me to watch later while you're sleeping." Her body trembled under his touch making him chuckle, "You're so ready for me, aren't you?" He slid the needle into the crease of her elbow and pressed down to see the liquid disappear into her body.

"No," she whimpered as she tried to move away but it was like her body was becoming limp and numb. No matter how hard she tried to move she couldn't, she was trapped once more to his wishes.

"There we go, nice and comfy. You don't have to worry, my pretty little toy, I will take such great care of you once more," Joey said as he started taking his shirt off. All she could do was watch as he stripped in front of her since she couldn't move between the drug and cuffs. Her body started to heat up and that's when she knew her body was going to betray her again. She couldn't fight the drugs racing through her veins no matter how much she tried to. Her body just wouldn't listen to her mind.

Joey saw the white milky liquid ooze out of her pussy as her nipples hardened. He looked over to the camera to make sure it was still on. Seeing the green light, a wide creepy smile formed on his face before settling into a smirk. "My toy is finally putting on a delicious show along with a yummy treat. I need to sample you again," he said as he climbed on top of the table.

Brooke could feel his weight and body heat the moment he was on top of her yet she couldn't move away. Instead, her body did the opposite as she arched her back toward him causing her nipples to brush against his hairy chest. She wanted to vomit as a moan left her lips. This was pure torture and she knew that if she ever made it out alive, she would forever be haunted by his touch and his words. She thought she had escaped this hell but his groans in her ear told her she was right back in the pits of her worst nightmare again. She wondered if she ever escaped the first time or if it was merely a trick of her mind to help her survive this torture. If it was, did that mean the guys were a mere figment of her imagination?