Chapter 20

"Oh great it's Dollar Tree Barbie," Brooke groaned as she rolled her eyes and dropped her head back onto the table.

"Shut up Bitch," the girl with blonde hair and fake tits snarled as she stomped her way over to her.

"Careful there, Posh Spice, you might break a heel and ruin that botox," Brooke chuckled at the girl's weak attempt to glare at her. "Wouldn't want to break an ankle with your temper tantrum."

Brooke's head snapped to the side before she felt the burn on her cheek. "I said shut up," the girl seethed as she shook her hand.

Brooke chuckled, "Ow, stop, that hurts," she said with so much sarcasm her body shook with the betraying laughter building in her.

"God what do they even see in you?" She sighed in frustration. "You aren't pretty, you aren't girly, you are nothing!"

"Takes one to know one," Brooke said with half shrugging.

"I am everything every guy wants!" She shouted as she stomped her foot again.

"Obviously not Lucian or North."

"They couldn't focus on us because of you!" another voice shouted as they stormed into the room.

"And there is Great Value Elvira," Brooke sighed in annoyance while rolling her eyes.

"You were so damn clingy and needy that they couldn't even think about us!" she shouted as she punched Brooke in the stomach.

Air left her lungs making her gasp but then she quit sucked some in then spit in the goth girl's face making her screech. "You freak!" the blonde shouted as the goth wiped the saliva off her cheek, smearing the white powder on her face. "That's so gross!"

"So is paying someone to kidnap me and injure North and Lucian's family!" Brooke shouted back. "Obviously you two bimbos aren't smart enough to do it so you had to spend Daddy's money to get someone to do it for you. Tell me, does Daddy even know what you two idiots are doing? How pathetic and desperate do you have to be to sabotage someone's family to get them to be with you? You know that's not how it works right? They definitely aren't going to want to be with you two now."

"They will if it means your life, idiot," The goth girl sneered. "They are so obsessed with you that they will do anything to protect you."

"Shows how well you know them," Brooke groaned. "They are not obsessed with me."

"Bullshit," the barbie looking girl sneered. "You are all they ever talk about."

"Yeah, because we haven't seen each other in over a year," Brooke scoffed. "Obviously we had some catching up to do. Listen here Barbie–"

"Quit calling me that!" The blonde screeched. "My name is Barbara!"

"As I said Barbie," Brooke said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"She said quit calling her that!" The goth screamed as she slapped her in the face again.

"You are seriously going to regret doing that," Brooke gasped as she turned to face her again, "Wannabe Bride of Frankenstein."

"It's Angelica actually," she scoffed. "And obviously someone hasn't seen Addams Family."

Brooke broke out laughing, "Oh honey, whoever told you that you were pulling off Morticia was seriously lying to you," she gasped once she caught her breath. "Although I can see the mix up Miss Pickles...my bad..." she burst out laughing again.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Angelica screeched as she hit Brooke's leg. "My last name is not Pickles, you freak!"

"Awww did Mommy and Daddy not let you watch TV as a child?" Brooke cooed in false sympathy. "Too bad so sad. I don't give a fuck."