I Will Kill Her

Taiga's Mansion---Garden,

Taiga : I have said this many times to Jo..... She is the only person I have in my life... I will do anything and everything to protect her...

Akai : Did you forget the fact that she killed your sister.

Taiga : (Rubs his forehead) I already told you... She is not behind her death.... Till now I feel bad for accusing her for my sister's death...

Akai : Then why did you torture her... For nothing?

Taiga : I AM A F**KING STUPID.... Sh*t (kicks the tree)... I was blinded by my revenge and forgot to look at the truth. At the beginning, I thought she was behind my sister's death, so I bought her to our garage and tortured her.... Even before that, I saw one of her pictures in ELA... That pure smile of hers was what that attracted me..... I hated it so much... I wondered how can a person smile like that after loosing everyone and everything in her life.... How can she....

I tortured her more to destroy that smile but even when she lost her friends, lost her passing, lost her v**ginity... She didn't loose her pure heart...Instead, she helped me to heal... She showed me what real love is.. What feels like home.

If it means protecting her, I will even give my life.

Akai : I DONT CARE..... (grabbing his shirt) what did you say about giving your life?..... If that happens, I swear to you, she will not have a good death.

Taiga : Akai? ( Akai letting go of his shirt forcefully)

Akai : She might be your angel or god or guardian angel...I DONT FUCKING CARE... But you are someone who is more important to me... I don't know about your brothers, but if someone including her try to mess with your life.... I will kill them. I don't care about your love and sh*ts... I will kill her.

You will be protected by me.... Keep that in your mind.

Taiga : Akai... Hey?? (Akai leaves without turning back).

This kid...

*In the car,.

Akai's POV*,

You know how serious I am when I make a promise to you... So don't let me kill her... She will die before you....

You are the only one who took me under your arm ...... No one understood me.... But you gave me a life and thought how it should be and shouldn't be led.... Not even my father and mother taught me those morals.....

You gave me home, food and shelter.... I have nothing to repay your kindness... If someone tries to take you away from me. I will not even think twice to destroy their life.

I will give another chance for you Disha. Show me why I need to trust you.

Disha and Jonas---Inside the car,

Disha : More how long is it going to take to reach the villa.

(Jo laughs)

Guys am serious.... Taiga gave me only 5hours time...I have to do everything before that and reach home.

(Vi laughs)

You stupid brothers... Will you stop laughing and tell me what's going on here. (Alex looking at then with confusion and Debe looks scared and excited at same time)

Boys. Please.

Jonas, Vi and Debe : We are already inside the mansion mam.

Disha and Alex : WHAT