Who is She

In the cafe,

Disha : What is it??... I'm asking you Andrew.

Andrew : Disha that lady is... Taiga's mom.. The first lady of house Taiga.

Disha : Are you sure? (Running to his side) How can she be there...?

Andrew : I don't know... Look (showing his laptop to her) I ran the match with every other people who are alive, I found none, then just to try....Half heartedly I ran this with the dead people... It's her Disha..

Disha : It must be some kind of mistake, try again once more.

Andrew : I did Disha... I ran it more than once.. What are we gonna do now?

Disha : If she was free all long, why she didn't meet her family even while visiting the palace as a ghost....I dont understand, did Taiga's and Grays's knew she was alive, but looking at Taiga's reactions, it doesn't look like he knew...The only way is someone in the palace must've known the truth and helped her from inside.

Andrew you leave, I will take care of this. I will call you, if I find something.

Andrew : Take care Disha, don't do anything reckless.. I am not sure about this situation yet.

(Disha nods)

(Both leaves)

In the Mansion,

(Disha rushing into the mansion)

Disha : Mr. Hutsun, where is Mrs.Taiga?

Hutsun : She in the garden Mrs. Disha.

Disha : Oh okay (runs to Elizabeth's room)

Disha's POV,

(Opening the door) Why is my intuition saying, she is hiding something......(Stepping inside) I have to find something to prove myself that she is the real one.

(Checking all the drawers, tables and beneath the bed)

Damn!! am I imagining everything, but how did she know about Jonas mom's death, why did she sneak into the palace... Why is she here now..

(Going back to her room)

I don't even know what to do anymore. If what she said is true, why did the eagles left her just like that. Wait!! Why did Mr. Taiga haven't come to see her yet.. (Holding her head in pain)..It's been more than a week, why is he not here to check on her, even she didn't ask anything about him. Are they really a couple.

(Walking to the balcony to check on her)

Elizabeth : (Waving at Disha) Hey dear!! When did you come back.

Disha : Just now..

Elizabeth : Oh, Come down, have some tea with me.

(Disha walking down the stairs with full of doubts)

In the garden,

Elizabeth : How was your day, was it good?

Disha : (Fake smiles) Yeah!! Good... (Sips her tea)... Elizabeth, hum.. Don't get me wrong, did Mr. Taiga know about your return... Why is he not here to see you...It's been more than a week

Elizabeth : Because, he didn't know about my arrival, he is a big shot in the country.. I can't just show up on his doorstep to get back to him. We need time and plan.

(Smiles)

Disha : Why don't you atleast make a call.

Elizabeth : You will understand it later..

Disha : But he is one of the emperors right, he will get to know everything that's happening in the country... Why didn't he come to see his own wife.

Elizabeth : He is a human too, he has his limitations . He was an emperor when I was abducted, he couldn't able to do anything.. You will understand everything as the time passes. So don't think too much about it Disha... Okay dear (Smiles)

(Elizabeth leaves)