Why Now

In the garden,

(Disha walking toward Elizabeth)

Elizabeth : (Notices her and smiles) You have a great taste in gardening... It's beautifully arranged.

Disha : (Sits next to her) I learnt it from my grandpa.

How are you now?

Elizabeth : Good!!... It's good to be home... (looking at Disha)... I can't believe, Tai is grown so well... He was just 10 when I left.. Look at him now (smiles)

Disha : He is a good man... With a little temper (laughs)

Elizabeth : (Laughs with her) I don't know where he got that temper from.. Even when he was kid, he used to turn the house upside down just to get a toy. He will throw all his stuffs outside, kick and break our things (laughs)... However deep inside he was a good kid.

He is... (Nods)

Don't get me wrong, how are you managing the house... I mean, you are totally different from Taiga, you should have gone through a lot... Cuz I know the pressure of being the lady of a great bloodline.. It's too hard to handle.. Both from inside and outside.

Disha : (Smiles) Actually, we didn't go public yet... Since Taiga have more enemies inside and outside the country,  we agreed not to go public for now.

Elizabeth : (Laughs) That's my son, am proud of him.. He knows how to take care of his lady... (Holds Disha's hand) But still Disha, you won't be able to handle the pressure of the great houses... I'm not trying to scare you.. You are so gentle like a flower, I don't want you to get stamped by this people.. Even Taiga will able to protect you only in some instance.. You have to face the world alone.

Disha : I really do appreciate your concern for me.. But am stronger than you think.

Elizabeth : (Smiles) Even if you are not, I will make you..

(Debe and Gray brothers running toward her)

Jonas : Auntyyy!! (Kneeling down)

Elizabeth : Oh dear!! are you Jo... My little bunnies, look at you all... Debe!! my darling (hugs her)

Debe : I missed you..

Elizabeth : Oh bunny!! I missed you all too.. You were all the only light for me in that dark room.

(All the three hugs her)

Vi : How are your wounds?

Elizabeth : Hahaha... Look who we have here, crybaby... (Everyone laughs)

Vi : I'm not a crybaby anymore aunt Eliza.. I'm a grown man now.

Elizabeth : Oh really!?... Disha dear, have you read this princess book... I don't remember the name... The girl with long hair..

Disha : Rapunzel!?...

Elizabeth : Yes, yeah... He used to cry everytime when I read the book to him..

Jonas : He still does (laughs)

Elizabeth : See!! (laughs)

Vi : Ahh!! auntyyy... (Elizabeth gives him a comforting hug)

Debe : (Looking at Elizabeth's scar) We will find them for you aunty... You don't have to worry about them anymore.

Elizabeth : Please don't dear, those people are maniacs... They have killed many people in front of me... I don't know why they kept me alive for so many years.

I'm just worried, why they sent me now.... Why?.. Now.