Shower

Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha sitting up)

Taiga : (Holding her hand) Why?.... Let's stay like this for today.

Disha : Don't be a kid Taiga... We need to wake up... I'm hungry.

Taiga : (Sitting upright) Really?... I don't understand, why are you hungry when I was the one who did all the work yesterday.

Disha : Ehhhh!!! (pulling the bed cover and covers her)... Stop talking nonsense.

Taiga : Nonsense?..... Didn't you enjoyed it quite well..

(Disha covers his mouth)

Disha : Stop... (Taiga licks her hand)... Ahhh!! (Taking her hand away from his mouth) Are you born ho*ny!!?

Taiga : You put me in hunger for too many days, more than you can imagine and accusing me..Great!!

Disha : (Sighs) What do you want.

Taiga : Take bath with me.

Disha : Fine.... Just once.... This will be the first and last... Deal?

Taiga : Let's think about it (jumping down from the bed and carries her to the bathing room) later..

Disha : Cheater!! put me down... (Taiga smiles)

Inside the bathing room,

Taiga : Why are you still covering?... (Takes the bed cover from her)

Disha : Ahh!! slow down.

Taiga : (Pulls her closer) I won't..... I'm too hungry to stop..

Disha : You said, just bathing....

Taiga : (Looks up) hmmm!! hmmm!

(Sits on the bath tub)... Take a seat!! (Disha moves to the opposite side to take a seat)

Where are you going?... Sit by my side (Disha looking inside the tub)...

Disha : Ahhhh!!! (gulps) I.. will..... take... bath... in the... shower... (Walks to the shower)

Taiga : Hey wait... (Follows her to the shower) I said bathing together..... Wait!! don't you like it.. Why are you running away from me again...(Sad face)

Disha : Oh!! no.. no... honey!! (leeps and holds his face) I enjoyed it, that's why am scared of continuing it now.... I know we won't stop if we start again (smiles).... You know that too (Taiga smiles)

(Disha kisses him on his lips)

Now, shall we take a bath (opens the shower and pulls him closer)....Do you wanna dance (seduces him).. Hmm?

(Music plays--Dancing!!)

All the time
My baby, you're *** *** mind
And I don't know why
Yeah, but the feeling ** ****
Can't you see

(Disha sways her hips and pulls Taiga closer)

Honey you are for me, oh
We were meant to be
Dancing in the moonlight
Gazing ..... ............ ..........
Holding you until the sunrise
Sleeping ........ .......... .........

(Taiga kisses her back while running his hand around her waist)...

(Disha wraps her hand around his neck and sways slowly).

Taiga : I love it... (Whispers) when you sway your hips like that.... (bites her ear)

(Disha leans back, holding his neck)

(Taiga bends down and kisses her)

After an hour,

Disha : It's been an hour, we need to leave..Mr. Hutson will be waiting for us.

Taiga : (Covering them both with a towel)... Let's stay like this just for few minutes.. (Hugging her from behind)...

Disha : Taiga?... We need to go... You already had enou... (Stops her)

Taiga : Hmm!! hmm? (shakes his head) I can't get enough of you.. I don't think there will be a day.

Disha : (Holds his hand).... Good!! now let's go... Put on your pants.

Taiga : Ahh!!! Get my naughty Disha out!!! You leave crumpy.

Disha : Stop it drama king.... We need to leave, you are already late for your breakfast.

Ring!! Ring!!

Taiga!?... It's Akai....

Taiga : Oh!! that kid (sighs)