Dad?

Next Morning--Jonas Place,

Alex : So you are saying,everything is good between you two now.

Disha : Yeah (Drinks her juice)

Alex : Just like that....

Disha : Hmmhmm.

Alex : Interesting.

Ring!! Ring!!

Disha : It's Taiga... Hello!!

Taiga : Hey honey, what are you doing... Don't tell me you are with Alex.

Disha : I... Am.... With.... Alex.

(Alex signals to put the call on speaker)

(Disha nods) Why?.... She is a nice person.

Taiga : She is.... But I hate her cooking... And she has a terrible attitude. Don't learn anything from her...(Disha controls her laugh).. If it's not for Jo and those two kids, I would have killed her already.

(Alex stares)

Disha : Okay stop, don't be mean.

Taiga : Fine.... So I called you to say (leans on his chair) how are your legs now? (Teasing her)

Disha : (Coughs) Yeah, yeah.... (Moves out)... You can't talk this in your office.

Taiga : Why not.... You know what I wish you are with me now... So that I can kiss you whenever I want.. Damn!! now I feel like kissing you.

Disha : You can kiss me all you want when you come back home, now concentrate on work..

Taiga : (Laughs) How is the bite mark on your neck.

Disha : Seriously Chris... What do you think, I'm wearing a scarf in summer, people are looking at me like am some kind of freak (Taiga laughs loud).

Taiga : Come on... You too made nail marks on my back...

Disha : Are you for real.... The mark on my neck is so dark, that even a concealer couldn't conceal it. People won't even care to know what is inside your shirt. But everyone will see my nec...

Taiga : I love you.

(Disha stays quiet)

I will wait. Have a great day honey.

Inside Jonas House,

Alex : So this why he was carrying you to the garden. I See you kids had lot of fun yesterday (Disha smiles)

Disha : Stop it. Did you hear from Gray brothers.

Alex : Jo called me yesterday night... He said they are close to finding their dad...

Ring!! Ring!!

Speak of the devil. (Disha laughs)

Hi Jo!! how is.... Oww... Slow down... Slow down.

(Disha getting down from her chair)

Babe... Tell me what happened now... But slowly.... Stop crying, I couldn't able to hear anything.

Disha : What is happening there?... Put it on the speaker.

Speaker ON

Alex : You met who..

Jonas : (Crying) I saw my dad Al.... I don't know what to do... He was this close to me... I was so angry at him, now I don't even know how I feel..

Alex : Honey!! listen, if you can't do it.. come back... You don't have to. Come back to me.

Jonas : How can I.... He has the answers for all the questions I have searched for my whole life... What if he was the one who murdered aunt Eliza... What if that's true.... I don't know what to do Al..

Alex : Okay, listen to me now. You don't know whether he did it or not... And you will not know unless you talk to him.... You have Vi by your side... Where is he by the way.. Pass the phone to him.

Vi : (Crunching) Hey Alex... What's up.

Alex : Vi, I told you to take care of your brother...

Vi : He is not a kid Alex, he can take care of himself (Jonas blows his nose loudly).

Alex : Vi... He is upset now... Quit the damn sh*t you are doing and take care of him...

Vi : What the f**k?... Why should I? Am I looking like a babysitter.

Alex : If you come back with that attitude here, I will burn you along with your house.. And will make sure you don't die so that I can torture you whenever I want ...

Vi : Yes mam (throws his chips away)

Alex : I don't want to hear him crying again.... Understood?.

Vi : Clearly mam..

(Hungs up)

Disha : How did you do that.

Alex : Hahahaha.... I don't know just like that.. Moreover the Gray brothers are dumbest... You can toy with them as you can...

For your information, don't try to use this on Taiga, can't promise you.... Your life...I once tried and escaped my death in seconds.

Disha : Will they be okay.... I can't believe they found their dad after years.

Alex : Yeah, they did. I have known them for years, Vi is a strong kid, he might look weak but he is quite strong... But Jo is not, he is an emotional idiot.... He won't be able to take this in...

I am worried about him. I just wish I was there with him (Sniffles)

Disha : Don't worry, they both will come back soon.. (Smiles)