Missed

Inside the car,

Honk!! Honk!!

Jonas : Dammit..... Why are they not moving... Move your a** bast*rd...

Debe : Calm down Jo.

Jonas : How can I be calm after knowing he would visit my house anytime now.

Debe : You being serious is not going to help anyone.... So stay calm..

Green signal!! Press the pedal!!

(Car moves in super speed)

Disha : I think we will reach heaven before reaching your house...

Justin : I choose to die in a car accident than in the hands of Taiga... No one can tolerate that kind of torture.

Jonas : We are near.... Get ready to get off.

(Looking at Taiga's car far away)

Is that what I think it is.... If yes, tell me am wrong.

Debe : It's him (getting down from the car quickly)

Jonas : (Banging the steering wheel) we are done... He is going to kill us.

Debe : Shut up Jo... We are a second late..We just need to make a quick plan...You two (pointing at Jonas and Justin) leave the place immediately take my car... Go straight to your offices....And you (looking at Disha) do what I say, you are going to do everything I say for the next 10 mins.

(Disha nods and follows her)..

Now leave.... leave. (Jonas and Justin leaving the place)

(Looking at Taiga who's getting down from his car and wearing his coat button).

He is serious.... We have to be careful...

Driver park the car, few steps away from the house.

(Disha and Debe running to the back yard)

Meanwhile Inside the house,

Alex : Hii... Taiga... What a pleasant surprise.. Come in.

(Taiga walking in and looking around)

Taiga : It's been a while (sitting on the sofa with crossed leg).... I heard you are having fun.

Alex : Yeah... We were.... (smiles) Making pie... It is difficult than taking care of kids.. (Forced laugh)

Taiga : Hmm.... Where are the kids.

Alex : They are in their rooms... Just now I put them to sleep.

Taiga : (Leaning on the counter top) Where is my wife? (smiles).... I don't see her, where is she..

Alex : (Gulps) She... She was here... I... She must be here somewhere around the house.... Let me lo..

Disha : I told you this fruit is rotten... Why are you not listening to me.

(Alex smiles and whispers "Thank God")

Debe : We can clean and use it idiot....

(Whispers)" remember what I said, calm and casual".

Disha : Alex... We brought extra blueberries and some fruits...... Taiga?

What are you doing here.... I thought you were in your office.

Taiga : I was.... I was passing by this place so, thought of checking on you.

Disha : Oh...

Alex : (Pretends to smile) where did you guys go... You scared me for a second. hehaheha..

Debe : (Walking to Taiga) How are you.

Taiga : What do you think... (Winks at her)

Debe : (Blushes) I missed you.

(Disha stares at both)

Taiga : (Smiles) Do you need any help with your business.

Debe : (Sitting next to him) Am good.... Thank you for taking care of Grant's group.... I know you did that to help me...

Taiga : I'm just doing my duty... Now, back to my wife (turning to look at Disha) ... You took so long to attend my call..

Disha : I... I told you the rea...

Knock!! Knock!!

Vi : Coming? (enters the house with a huge smile)

Alex : Oh God!!!

(Vi standing in shock after seeing Taiga)

Taiga : (Getting up from the sofa while unbuttoning his coat)...... I thought it's a girl only party (smirks).....Alex ? Alex?

Disha : Taiga?... What ar..