Reason

Two days later---Taiga's Mansion,

(Both panting)

Disha : Now, you made this as our regular routine, don't you feel like you are going overboard.

Taiga : If going overboard means I can do this to you daily...... Yes, I agree... I'm going overboard..... (Kisses her)..

Disha : Hmm... Hmm.. stop!! don't start again Taiga, am tired (getting up from the bed), we have been doing this for three days now.

Taiga : Yeah, that's called honeymoon period. Since we didn't had one earlier, we are doing it now....

Disha : Hopeless.

After few hours,

Disha : I'm going to Alex place today.... So, call me if you need anything.

Taiga : That won't be necessary.... (Disha frowns).... I'm coming with you too (smiles)

Disha : What??

Taiga : You heard the man.....

Disha : Why?

Taiga : Why?? Cuz, I wanted to be with you.... (Both remains silent for a while) I don't understand, don't you want to be with me too.... I thought you said, we can have a normal life like other couples.

Disha : Chris, it's...(trying to reach him)

Taiga : (Steps back) Answer me Disha, don't you want to be with me.... All am thinking is to be with you, only with you.... I'm looking for the time, leaving my works behind and...

Disha : This is the reason..

Taiga : Ah?? what?

Disha : You leaving all your works and time behind just for me....I don't want to pull you back Chris..... I want be a perfect wife too, I want to push you, help you grow.... Make you proud....

Akai and other staffs at JEC called you more than 100 times in this three days.... But you avoided everyone for me... I don't want you to do that Taiga.. (Walks to him and holds his face between her palms).... I want to be with you too, more than you think, but not at the cost of loosing your reputation, name and fame.

(Kisses him).

Taiga : (Smiles) So, can I join too.

Disha : (Smiles back) Why are you so obsessed to join me.

Taiga : Hummm!! smiliar reason (laughs) to find why you are obsessed to be there...

Disha : Hahaha, but you already know what we will be doing.

Taiga : Yeah, but I don't know, how you will do it.

Disha : We just play, cook and eat.

Taiga : Sounds fun, I will join too.

Disha : Taiga I (Taiga leaves to the bathroom)

Disha's POV,

Sh*t!! What am going to do now (biting her nails in nervousness)..... Everyone will be there, I need to warn them.

(Looking for her phone) where did he throw my phone....

Taiga : Disha?... Disha???

Disha : YES!!!

Taiga : Come here..... Just for a second.

(Walks to the bathroom)

Meanwhile Jonas house,

Jonas : We will meet today, and discuss how we going to confront our father...

Vi : Are we really going to do it Jo.... Even uncle James, said he couldn't do it.

Jonas : I saw him having that bag Vi...With my own eyes, Taiga lost his mother, which started this bullshit.... If we find him, we will find the reason. I want to know that reason.... And Taiga needs to know that reason.

Hmm!!