Taiga's Father

Taiga's Mansion--Next morning,

(Disha and Taiga are walking up together)

Disha : Good morning...(Looking at him while lying on the bed)

Taiga : Hey!.... Good morning (putting his arm around her waist) why are you looking at me like this.

Disha : Hmm! It's just..,I'm thinking.. How did I marry this handsome man.. (Taiga wakes up immediately)

Taiga : Are you flirting with me? (smiles) Where did you learn this?

Disha : (Laughs) From my husband... (Holding his face between her palms) Thank you.

Taiga : (Holding her arms) Why?... I didn't do anything for you and our son...For what?

Disha : For everything... For changing yourself for me.. For finding me again and again... For not giving up on me... And finally for falling in love with me.

Taiga : (Kissing her hand) I must be the one to thank you for everything you said... I didn't had a proper family.. But you gave me one.... I did so many mean things to you, still you forgave me and accepted me for who I am.. You changed me to a better person. When everyone was hating Taiga, you saw the Chris in me and helped to embrace Taiga. Just thanking you for this lifetime is not enough Disha

(Disha smiles)

Disha : Okay, enough.. We need to get ready... I asked Mr. Hutsun to inform Mr. Taiga's assistant about our arrival.. We have to leave now (Taiga sighs) Come on...

(Disha getting down from the bed and walking to the washroom)

I will come back soon, get your son ready too.

(Taiga jumping down from his bed and running to the washroom)

What are you doing?

Taiga : Let's save some water.

Disha : Chris?... I told you to help Aiden to get ready.

Taiga : (Dialing downstairs) Hutsun, get Aiden ready... (Hungs up) He will be ready (Pulling Disha toward him) Now... You help me to get ready.

Disha : (Smiles) You are not a kid... Get out... Get out Chris Damian...We have no time.

(Taiga removing his clothes and standing na*ed before Disha)

Oh my god (closing her eyes)

Taiga : Why are you closing your eyes now. You have seen this many times as I am... Are you blushing? (smiles)

Disha : Taiga.. You idiot... You are a father now... Cover yourself.

Taiga : (Resting his arms on his hip) I would not have become a father if I had covered. (smiles)

Disha : Stop your adult jokes and get serious.. Your father will be waiting there for us...

Taiga : Yes, I know (Sitting inside the bath tub) Why are you waiting still to remove your clothes come on join me in the tub. If you try to escape, I will not go with you

(Smiles evil)

Disha : YOUUU... (Taiga laughs)

Taiga : Now, come on.. I will make some room for you (Disha getting into the tub facing away from Taiga)... Wait... (Deep tone) Remove your clothes... (Disha slowly removing her clothes and sitting inside the tub)

Disha : Taiga we are..

Taiga : Shuh!! Shuh!!

Disha's POV,

God! his eerily calm voice is irresistible... I wanted to stop this but I couldn't able to as he pulled me slowly toward him, I can feel his bare skin against my back, his chest is hard as rock... In fact I feel every part of his body... He cupped some water in his hand and slowly dripped it on my shoulder sending desires from my heart, to my chest and down toward my inner thigh.... He cupped some water again and dripped it on my other shoulder, this time I couldn't handle myself... I grabbed both his legs and threw my head backward resting on his body to control myself.

Taiga : (Bending down to her ears and whispers) Do you like it?

Disha's POV,

What do you mean by that... You are literally sucking my soul out of my body... I just don't want him to stop. I took his hand and placed it on my body... He smiled with an evil grin on his face... "What did I get into now"... He slowly started massaging my whole body sending shivers all over my body.... I reached my point finally as I was moaning with his touch.

After few minutes,

Taiga : (Whispers) Don't we have to leave darling (bites her ear)... Or do you want to continue this (smiles)

Disha : (Waking up) I will deal with you later. (Taiga laughs)

(Both getting out of the bathtub)

After a few hours- In front of Taiga father's house,

Disha : (Squatting down) Aid.. You remember everything I said right.

Aiden : (Nods) Greet grandpa when I first see him, huh!! (thinks) ask him about his health... And give him this gift...

Disha : Good boy. (kisses him and getting up) Are you ready big baby (holding Taiga's hand)

Taiga : Hum?...Yeah.. Yes... I am.. Yeah