Dark Past

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV,

(Waking up and checking the other side of the bed) Is he in the room? (Scans the empty room and checks the time) 2:45 am... Where is he. (getting down from the bed and runs downstairs).... God... Where did he go... (Runs to the servants Mansion)... Don't do anything stupid Taiga... Please..

(Knocks on Hutsun's door)... Mr. Hutsun.

Hutsun : Madam Disha... What are you doing here at this hour.

Disha : Taiga is missing... He didn't come to bed... We... We had an argument... I'm worried...Can you please check on him.

Hutsun : Give me a second... I will make a call to Markus.. (Disha nods)

Hello!!  (Disha trembling in cold).... Markus, do you know where young master is..

Markus : He took the car and went to base.

Hutsun : Alone?

Markus : Yes... Didn't he tell you Mr. Hutsun.

Hutsun : No, hum..

Markus : Oh, then he should have left informing to Mrs. Taiga..

(Hutsun glancing Disha)

Hutsun : Yeeahh... Maybe. Thank you Markus..

(Hungs up)

Madam Disha... You don't have to worry, he is in the base. Relax and go back to bed... Everything will be fine in the morning. (Disha leaves without saying anything)

Next Day---Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha running downstairs)

Hutsun : Madam Disha... Good morning.

Disha : Good morning Mr. Hutsun, (Hustun passing her the car key) What is this...

Hutsun : Young master asked me to pass this to you, he asked you to use it in case if you need it.

Disha : Did he come home?

Hutsun : No mam.... He made a call.

Disha : I have something to do Mr. Hutsun, if he comes home... Tell him....

Never mind, It won't be necessary....

After few hours,

Driver : To where mam.

Disha : Jonas office.

After few minutes--Jonas's Office,

Disha : Jo!?

Jonas : (Working on his laptop) What is it Disha.

Disha : I want to know something....

Jonas : About what

Disha : Why Taiga hates to see me and Vi together.

(Jonas stops working)

Jonas : It's... It's nothing

Disha : What do you mean... It's nothing... There gotta be something... I want to know.

Jonas : I can't tell you that (getting up from his chair) I have a meeting...

Disha : Don't lie, your secretary told me you have nothing to do today.

Jonas : (Turning to Disha) Listen Disha... I don't want to talk about it...So please understand.

Vi : Why can't you... Tell her Jo..

Jonas : Vi..

Vi : It's okay... Someday,she is gonna learn the truth... So it is better if we tell her first.

Jonas : (Sighs) When Vi was in high school... He.. hum.. he slept with someone's girlfriend.

Disha : Okay...

Jonas : That's it.

Disha : You are telling me he hates him for this (looking at Vi)

Jonas : Am telling you the truth... Why can't you trust me... Stup...

Vi : She's not someone's girl... She is lee's girlfriend.

Disha : Taiga's step-brother. (Vi nods)

Vi : I used to be a jerk in high school like most of the rich kids... I didn't know it would end like that.. We had a bet to sleep with that girl... Taiga warned me not do it... But I did... She got pregnant.... I forced her to abort the child... She aborted too.... And... Ended her life.

Disha : What?

Vi : Am not proud of my old self... After her death, I didn't know what to do... Taiga took care of the issue and sent me far away from this country... There I practiced medicine. Then I...

Disha : You came back to make him acknowledge you... (Vi nods) But you came in middle of our situation..

Jonas : Vi is not that type person anymore, of course Taiga acknowledged him as a doctor but he still didn't accept him as his brother. Whenever he sees him with you... He gets tensed and does every means to keep you away from him.

Vi : I'm sorry Disha.. I'm not pure as you thought I am.

Jonas : Taiga was never been rude to any girl like he had been with you. I still don't understand why he tortured you and why he fell in love with you (all the three stays silent) anyway past is past. Since Vi knows that dark side, that's why he tried his best to stop him from hurting you.

(Disha stays quiet)