Anger Issues

Jonas's Place,

(Taiga leaves the house)

Jonas : Tai.... Where are you going?

Taiga : I'm going to the base (gazing at Disha who's helping Alex with lunch preparation)... I will be back at lunch...

(Leaves)

Jonas : I know this would happen.

Debe : It means he didn't change even a bit.

Vi : I still remember how he behaves when he loses to someone.

Debe : The sad thing is, they are not in country any more (looking at Disha) except for this one (pointing at Disha)

Jonas : Shut up Deb.... She is still trying to understand him.

Debe : What about you two then, (folds her arm) I clearly signalled you two to give up.. Yet you both scored back to back.

Vi : We just caught up in the moment.

The Base,

(Taiga opening his room)

Akai : Hey boss!! You are here... Finally (sitting on Taiga's chair)

Taiga : Do you know what you are doing?....

Akai : Of course (getting up from the chair), Someone has to take the responsibility right?.... You just ran behind a woman, while we all were waiting in the line to give our lives.

Taiga : I told you to stop that.

Akai : Prove me wrong then, tell me you didn't bury your face between her legs.... I'll stop.

Taiga : (Bends down and rubs his nose) Akai, am not in a good mood today..... Leave this and go.

Akai : Or what.... Will you kill me...(laughs) really?..... If it was old Taiga, I would have really peed in my pants..... But you are not him, you are a pu*sy.... Hiding behind that wh*re you call wife (Taiga pulls out his gun and shoots his leg)

Taiga : What? (Akai falls down and cries in pain)... Yeah, you are right, she changed me into a pu*sy now... But thanks to her you are alive (squatting down)... If it's not for her, this bullet would have passed through your chest or head...

Listen, I am doing this for her.... I'm going to war for her... From now on, every step I take, every person I kill and every action I do.... It's only because of her.....This Taiga you are seeing is far more dangerous than the old one..... Cuz he have something to protect.... There won't be a next time, if this continues.

(Calls his men and orders them to take Akai to the hospital).

Don't forget what I said Akai.

Lunch hour-- Jonas house,

Jonas : Hey, Tai.... You came at the right time... Wanna join us... (Taiga moves in and takes a seat next to Disha).

(Alex and the maids set the table for lunch)

Taiga : What is this?

Alex : (Smiles) Jo said, you like Italian cuisine, so I tried....

Taiga : (Pushes aside) Stop trying.. (Leaves the table)

Disha : I'm sorry Alex... It's not you... He's angry with me (follows him)

(Jonas consoles Alex)

Outside Jonas house,

Disha : What is wrong with you..

Taiga : (Lights his cigar) What.....

Disha : She cooked for us, she tried hard to lighten you.... Can't you appreciate her efforts. And how dare you treat your food like that.. Do you ever know the value of it.... Ofcourse you don't..... Have you ever been without having food, ..... If you had known that pain, sh*t (grits her teeth) listen if you have something on me, show it to me.... Not on the food or others... (Turns to leave).... You are sick Taiga.

Taiga : She must add salt before serving... Food was tasteless (Disha walking away pretending not to hear)... (Taiga chases her and holds her hand) And about today, It was not your mistake..... I went overboard..... Old habits, (smiles).... I know you will be ang...

Disha : (Stares at him) Are you doing this to get me on bed tonight?

(Taiga pushes her away immediately and stares)

Taiga : What?.... What did you say.... Huh???
(grits his teeth) You think I need your permission to get you on our bed.

Disha : Let me go.... (Taiga tightens his grip).

Taiga : Answer me....