You Will Know

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Just... Switch off my mobile.

Disha : What... Why? (Taiga taking the mobile from her hand and switching it off)... What if it's something important.

Taiga : Nothing is important to me than you.. (throws his mobile)... Now, am hungry..

Disha : Stop it, just now we took bath.

Taiga : I said am hungry (pointing at his stomach)

Disha : Ahh!! (turns away in embarrassment)

Taiga : (Putting his arm around her waist) If you want, we can go another round, after having breakfast (chuckles)

Disha : In your dreams (elbowing his stomach)

Taiga : Ouch!! (acts like in pain)

Walking out of their room,

Hutsun : Good morning, young master.... Good morning madam.. (bows down)

Disha : Good morning Mr. Hutsun, (Hutsun smiles).... (Looking at Taiga) Wish him back too.

Taiga : What?... (Disha stares) Fine, Good morning Hutsun, bring our brunch to the garden.

Hutsun : (Smiles in shock) I will set everything ready in few minutes sir... (Runs to the kitchen)

(Taiga and Disha walks to the garden)

In the garden,

Disha : (Sipping her tea) It's beautiful, don't you think?.... Just us in this wonderful garden sitting infront of a pond and having our brunch .... (Smiles).....What do you think Taiga?..

Taiga : Me?... (Setting his coffee cup down on the table).... I'm thinking of us making out on this bench infront of the pond in the middle of our garden (rubbing his hand) What do you say?

Disha : I'm saying, you are grounded for two days for making this silly joke.

Taiga : TWO DAYS???..... Are you kidding.... Disha, come on... I was just joking..

Disha : (Folding her arms) No, it's thrice in a row, so your apology is not accepted.

Taiga : I won't say that again..... Trust me, lock and out (zips his mouth)... No more dirty jokes.

Oh, come on Disha..... Do you know how many stuffs I was thinking to do with you tonight.

Disha : (Raises an eyebrow) For real? (Taiga pleases with his eyes).... Fine, if you joke about it again, I will....

Taiga : No, I won't (Disha moves back to the mansion)

Disha : I will be back in a minute.

On the way to the Mansion,

(Disha startles)

Disha : Holysh*t!!! dear lord!! Mr. Hutsun, what are you doing here.

Hutsun : Sorry,!! am really sorry, madam Disha, it's just, watching him smiling again, makes my heart happy and calm... (Tears up)

Disha : Oh!! Mr. Hutsun.

Hutsun : When you asked him to wish me back, I remembered the days when Madam Elizabeth was alive. She used to tell him the same... "Respect others dear".

(Wipes his eyes)

I'm really happy Madam, Disha.... Tell me whatever you want me to do.... I will do it.

Disha : Nothing much Mr. Hutsun, just be with us....

(Hutsun nods and leaves)

(Disha watching Taiga from a distant and smiles)

Meanwhile in the base,

Akai : (Drinks) I know something like this would happen.... I know it.... That's why I warned him too many times....

Bob : Calm down Akai, he might had his reasons.

Akai : Like what.... F**king that woman he calls wife.

This happened only because of her... She is making him weak... She's not good for him.... I need to make a decision now.. (Gritting his teeth)

Bob : Decision? What?

Akai : You will know soon.