Reunion

Disha's room,

Taiga : Disha?

Disha : HE IS MY SON... Where were you all these years, you didn't even know he existed few hours ago.

Taiga : I know.. That's why am trying to be a better per..

Disha : ENOUGH Taiga... I had more than enough with you.. All these years I spent everything on my son, to give him a better life...I will not leave you to take him too.

Taiga : I'm not here to take him away from you Disha.. I am here for you... And our son...

Disha : Why are you doing this Taiga? (Biting her lips to control her tears) you said we were done... You threw me out and never turned back.. I was alone in the dark (hugging herself).. I was waiting for you in that dark for hours, but you didn't even care...

Taiga : Disha, I didn't know I put you through this.. I was a stupid back then... After seeing you in this town,made me realise what I was missing all these years, I thought I could live without you..But I was totally wrong.. There is no future for me without you Disha.. I beg you... Please... Tell me what should I do to make you forgive me..

Disha : There is nothing you can do now...(Taiga holding her hands) Please don't...

Taiga : Please.... (Standing up) how can I live without your presence, your smell, your touch, your smile (rubbing her arms) don't make me cry again Disha.... (Kneeling down while hugging her) I missed you a lot.. I missed everything about you... (Kissing her abdomen and buries his face) please, just one chance (Getting up to meet her face) Please...

Disha : (With tears in her eyes) Taiga... Why didn't you believe me back then... (Grabbing his shoulders) You said you trust me... Then why did you listen to your mom....Why didn't you listened to me.. I loved you Taiga and I was so excited to tell you about our baby...

Taiga : I didn't know what I was doing back then... (Cries) am sorry Disha (touching her abdomen) I can't even imagine how much you struggled alone (sniffles) and our son..I..I didnt mean to hurt him Disha (looking into her eyes)... I don't know how to ask for your forgiveness...It's all because of my stupid anger (hitting himself)..If it's not for that, I would have listened to you..(hitting himself again)..What did I do...I deserve to di... (Disha jumps and starts kissing him suddenly)

Disha?... Disha?.... (Without stopping,Disha pushes Taiga on the bed and sits on top of him)... Dish!? (Kissing his body and moves down) Ah! (Taiga moans)

Disha? (pulling her to the top and looking deep into her eyes) I want to make everything right this time (pulling her into a hug) am sorry for everything... I promise you (kissing her slowly and passionately)

(Disha cries)

Disha : How should I deal with this feeling Taiga, it's both painful and...

Taiga : You don't have to say or do anything.

Taiga's POV,

Her warm skin and soft lips reminded me of our past, she still smells the same... (Hugging her tight) she is so beautiful (tugging her hair behind)... I must be stupid to send you away Disha.... I am so happy that I found you again.

(Both lying next to each other)

Taiga : You must be tired after everything happened today... You should sleep. (Disha smiles and falls asleep in his arms) I love you (kisses on her head)

Next day morning,

(Disha waking up on her bed)

Disha : Tai?...

Disha's POV

Where did he go?... Is he in the washroom?... Taiga? Are you in (knocking the door) Chris? (Opening the door)