Burning Horns

Taiga's Bedroom,

(Disha stepping out with a mini skirt trying to cover her legs with her hands)

Taiga : (Stares at her without blinking) Where were you hiding all these (biting his lips hard) beauty of yours.

Disha : Why are you making me do this.

Taiga : (Leans back with the support of his hands) I just love you more...

Disha : Stop it...I'm going to change..

Taiga : (Pulling her on top of him) Where do you think you are going... Do what you said. You are on top now.

Disha : (Blushes) Taiga??

Taiga : Call me chris... (Grips her thighs)

Disha : (Moans) Chris...

Taiga : Spell it with the same tone you used on phone.

Disha : (Flirty) C...H... R... I....... S

Taiga : (Removes his pant and helps her to remove her shirt) You think I can keep my hands off you after that (kissing her violently, bites her lips hard)

Disha : Uhmm.... (Trying to run her hands through his hair but Taiga backing off) Wha... (Stares in confusion)

Taiga : Now, show me what you got ( lays on the bed with his hand folded behind his head)... Or are you only talks.

(Disha stares deep into his eyes while lifting her skirt up)

Disha : Let's get this started.. (Sits on top and starts moving her hips slowly as Taiga moans)

Taiga grabs her hips, as she moves faster.... He rolls her on the bed and starts kissing her body as both move their body like the waves of the ocean.

Till they fall into the ectacy...

Taiga : (Moving faster as he reaches his limit) F**kkkkkk!! (lays on top of her)

Taiga : Tha.. That was good.. (Rolls next to her)

(Both panting)

Disha : Yeah..

Taiga : (Pulls her closer to him) I never thought you had a naughty side (bites her nose)

Disha : Ouch!! (punches him on his chest)

Taiga : You.. Wait, let me take you for the second round..

(Disha laughs while pushing him)

Knock!! Knock!!

(Both looking at each other)

Disha : Who is that at this hour (Taiga wearing his night robe)

Taiga : Let me check, you stay (Disha covers herself with the bedcover)

Mom!?

Elizabeth : (Glancing at Disha who is hiding inside the bedcover).... Chris... I am getting all these terrible nightmares.. I don't know what to do... Am scared. Can you come with me dear... Just today please.

Taiga : Oh, sure mom... Let's go.. (Taiga leaves with his mom without turning back)

Elizabeth's room,

Elizabeth : (Laying on her bed) Sorry dear, I just spoiled your night.

Taiga : We were doing nothing mom (smiles and massages her foot)

Elizabeth : I know you will understand, but Disha is different, she might misunderstand you.

Taiga : (Smiles) Disha is not that kind of person mom.

Elizabeth : I know, I know... But what I am trying to say is, her class is different from our class, Our class girls like Debe,Monica even Cathy will be able to understand this kind of situations... She is just a normal person Taiga, you should not torture her mentally too.

Taiga : Mom!! don't talk about other womem.. I'm already married.

Elizabeth : Oh son, you mistook me... Am telling we should do better to keep her safe. Look, what will Debe do when she sees you with other woman in public.

(Taiga stays quiet)

Just tell me.

Taiga : (Looking down) She will do nothing in public but will bury the woman later.

Elizabeth : Disha?

Taiga : Mom!!?

Elizabeth : Tell me.

Taiga : She will not do anything, she will be angry at me.

Elizabeth : That's the difference honey. Look, am not trying to paint her unfit for our family... It's just cruel to push her into something which she isn't. S*x is not the important stuff in life, there is more. You will understand it gradually.

Taiga : (Getting up from her side) Mom, once I broke a man's left hand and left leg for her... Do you know why?... (Elizabeth stays quiet) He did nothing, just a light scratch. But his skin touched hers... She is mine, how can he touch her... Her everything belongs to me.... She didn't know that I hit him till now .

On the other hand, I didn't kill her ex or crush, whatever she calls, even when I saw her half naked with him inside a damped car... I didn't, do you know why... (Elizabeth shakes her head) Cuz I don't want her to hate me. I had every chance to kill him.. I still have, but I won't.

The thing is (kneeling down and holding her hand). I can be both for her... She can release the hell or maintain the heaven.. She has the key mom (smiles). Actually, she is the key.

So don't talk to me about leaving her, until and unless you want to see me with the burning horns (smiles)