Our Blood

Somewhere In Y-Country,

Taiga : Now run..

(Disha starts running away from him but stops suddenly)

Disha : Come with me (extends her arm)

(Taiga takes her hand with a smile)

You made it beautiful.

(Both entering into a small house)

Taiga : I didn't change anything... I couldn't able to find the original furnitures so tried replicating them.

Disha : It looks the same.. Grandpop will be sitting near this window all day to arrange the photographs he took... We had a great time together.

(Turning around)

Oh!! look at this, nana's favorite chair.

(Looking at Taiga)... Thank you.

Taiga : Come here (pulling her into his arms) I said I will do anything to see you smile.

Disha : I thought I won't see this place again...I had no other option at that time.. After they both died, I couldn't able to pay the lease... So I left the house.

Taiga : I know... (Hugs her) Now you don't have to worry about the lease.. This is your home.. Our home. We can come here whenever you want. On one condition.. (Disha looking at him) You should not come here without me... (Disha nods with a smile)

How did you live here?.. It's so small.. My tree house was bigger than this.

Disha : (Rolls her eyes) We had two bedrooms, a living room, store room and a kitchen room... We also had garden, I don't know what happened to the garden.

Don't you think, it's enough for a family of three to live..

Taiga : I built 14 bedrooms for two... (Disha raises her eyebrow)... What.. (Taiga looks confused) Didn't you go around our mansion... Seriously?

Disha : What were you thinking while building a house with that many rooms.

Taiga : Nothing.. Thought it would be useful someday.

Disha : Someday?.. Are you planning to change it into a school (Taiga smiles).... No, you didn't..Right?

Taiga : Why not?

Disha : Seriously?.. You want me to give birth to 14 children.

Taiga : No.. Just 13...We need a private bedroom.. You know I love to workout right (bends down to kiss her)

Disha : (Stops him with her hand on his chest) Stop it mister... What are you thinking?... Do you think giving birth is an easy task.

Taiga : How will I know, I never made a woman pregnant before... (Disha folds her arm) Look, I want to have miniatures of you around me all the time. If it has lives, it would be more better (Disha laughs loud)

Disha : Seriously?... They are not toys Chris.

Taiga : Our blood... (Disha hugs him) Do you want to make some miniatures?

Disha : (Pushes him) Don't even think about it (runing away from him)

Taiga : Why not... Let's do in this house. (Chasing her behind) your grandparents would have had a great time here (laughs)

Disha : Shut up idiot.

Taiga : Come on (falls on the bed) Let's do it here.

Disha : Big NO.

Taiga : Listen, Mrs. Taiga, If you don't undress and come to bed, I will have you for the whole day tomorrow... I will do it on our way home, on our dinning table (Disha gulps) in our bathroom. In my office cabin... So...

Disha : You dirty brat... (Removes her clothes and gets on the bed)

(Meanwhile Taiga undresses himself and pulls her closer to him)

Taiga : (Kisses her cheeks) I love you.
(Disha pulls his arm around her)

(Taiga smiles)

Shall we start.