Phone call

Taiga's Base--Night,

Akai : You are not going home today.

Taiga : No, we need more toys, we can't take down the three emperors with 75%.

Akai : Hmm (stretches ) Yeah.... (Sits in front of Taiga)..... Tai, answer me this.... Why you have to do this. (Taiga lifts his eyebrow)..

I can understand you are doing this to get revenge for your mother and sister's death.... But what I don't understand is a taking down the three emperors is a simple job for you.... You took down silver just in a blink of an eye...

Why are you putting so much effort in this operation when you can end this in a very simple way.

Taiga : I want to end this cycle....Those three will kill each other or kill others who are trying to raise to the top.... They just want us to be under their feet.... So if we kill all the three in a worst scenario, no one will come forward to fill their places (sits on the chair with crossed leg) ....

Akai : Your father.

Taiga : He will be the first man to die.

Akai : Don't you think you are being little cruel (smiles)

Taiga : Killing him in the end will make things worse.... So, let's kill him and start the game....

Meanwhile Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV,

Why is he not home yet.....What is he thinking... He should have atleast informed me.... Don't he have a phone.... That stupid. (holding her mobile and falls on the bed)..... I must be happy but why am I not....This will be my best chance to look for information....  But why!?

Hutsun : Madam Disha.... Phone call for you.

(Disha immediately picks the receiver)

Disha : Hello!!

Taiga : (With low and deep voice) Hello!!

(Disha gulps)

Hello!! Disha?

Disha : Hmm!?.... Where are you.

Taiga : Do you miss me.

Disha : What if I say yes..

Taiga : I will run to you now immediately.

Disha : Really?.... What will you do then.

Taiga : Don't you know what am capable of.
(Disha blushes) what?.... Why are you quiet...... Do you want me to say what I will do or show you.

I'm good at action than with words.

Disha : Shut up...

Taiga : Make me to.

Disha : What has gotten into you suddenly...

Taiga : Why..... I'm just flirting with my wife... What is wrong in that.

Disha : Hmm. hmmm.... Why are you not calling to my mobile.

Taiga : Oh (laughs) I forgot about that... (Signals Akai to leave the room)...

Akai : (With sinster smile) Ahaaan.... Talk dirty to me.... Dududu dudu dudududu  (Showing him a  thumbsup and leaves)

Taiga : (Smiles and continues) let me call in your mobile wait...

Disha : Okay, then I will disconnect this call..

Taiga : You can disconnect it after getting connected to your mobile......

Connecting to her mobile...

Taiga : This is the first time for us.... right?

Disha : What?

Taiga : Talking through mobile phones.

Disha: (Smiles) No, thus is not the first.

Taiga : Really (teasing her)

Disha : Stop it, I know you are a good actor.

Taiga : (Laughs) Really (Disha stays quiet you have no idea how much I miss you Disha.... (Disha stays quiet) Hey Disha!!!....... I love you (smiles)

Disha's POV,

What's this tingling feeling inside my stomach..... No, this guy is dangerous, he knows how to play with words now.. (Sighs)