Apology

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Di... Disha??.... Wha... what is it.

(Disha staying quiet) Disha (Pulls her apart from him) I like to be hugged by you but tell me what is it.

Jonas : It's a dream... (leaning on his car)

Taiga : Ah?... Jo what are you doing in my bedroom.

Jonas : Oops, sorry I accidentally parked my car in your room (Taiga looking around)...

Taiga : Sh*t!! It felt so real.

Jonas : Stop dreaming.... Start conquering...

Taiga : I... Do you think it will work out.

Jonas : Believe brother, our plan will work... (both nods) don't forget to control your temper..(Taiga leaves)..

Hey broo.....Flowers?

Taiga : Ohh.... Thank you Jo. (Leaves to the mansion)

Hutsun : Young master.... welcome home.

Taiga : Hey Hutsun,..... (signals him to come closer) did you act like I taught you.

Hutsun : I did everything as you told me... She believed everything too....

Taiga : Don't feel bad Hutsun, I know you did it for me, I promise your hardwork will not end in vain.

Hutsun : I wish only good for you both master.. Please don't loose her.

Taiga : I won't.... Where is she..

Hutsun : Bedroom sir.

(Taiga nods and leaves)

Infront of his room's door---Taiga's POV,

This has to work....I hope it does, what if it doesn't.... Wait..... Will she like these flowers... Will she get back to me again... Ohhh!! (grabbing his head) what is happening to me...

I had to take my first step..

(Opening the door)

Going In.

(Moving to the balcony to find Disha)

Taiga : Disha?

(Disha standing up immediately)

Wait... I know it's too late for an apology, and as I told you I don't even know how to apologize.... I never did apologized to anyone in my life..... But I hurted you even after promising myself.

All I can tell you is, I didn't mean anything I said. I was just angry... I wish I had better reasons... I hope you can forgive me one day (placing the flower on the table next to her and starts moving inside).

Disha : Is this some twisted version of an apology?

Taiga : (Sighs) Look, I told you.... I don't do apologies.. This is my first time standing before a person, feeling like I did something wrong.

Disha : Yes, you did... You did wrong.. You hurted me.

Taiga : You hurted me first....

Disha : So, will this be our relationship... I hurt you.. You hurt me... Where it will end then.

Taiga : That is why am asking for your help.... And you are not even trying to understand me....

(Mumbles) F**k!!! F**k... Control.

I am just tired.... I can understand, if you can't forgive me.

(Turning to leave)

Disha : The lavender smells good..(Taiga turns immediately).. I love the color.

Taiga : So......

Disha : So, don't (grabbing his collar) ever raise your voice (Taiga moving close to kiss her)... In front of me (pushing him and moving inside)

Taiga : (Clenching his fist) argghh!!... Stop being sexy around me then Disha....

(Disha hides her smile).

Argghh! f**k. F**k..