Night

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga walking to Disha)

Taiga : What?.... What are you thinking?... Thinking to find a reason or you already have one.

Disha : Taiga.... I

Taiga : (Laughs) You fell for it...

Disha : What?

Taiga : Oh (pinching her cheeks) I missed that look on your face.... Relax, honey... I was just playing..

Disha : Playing (pushes him) this is not funny Taiga (leaves the room)

Taiga : Hey Disha. I was just (turning to follow her)..... No, it's not a good idea... (sighs) why do these women don't get our jokes.

So surey!! why are you here?.... (Surey nods) everything in place? (nods)... Good!! I will talk to Akai.. (Surey leaves).

Taiga's Bedroom--Evening,

Taiga : Disha?.... (Bangs the door) Disha? (bangs) .... I need to use the washroom too.... Open the door (bangs)..

(Disha opens the door and moves to her section to get dressed)

Seriously?.... Still not gonna talk to me...I told you I was just playing with you.

(Disha prentends not to hear)

Disha? Disha? (Checks the time and sighs) I need to go to this meeting, I will talk with you after coming home.

After few minutes--Bedroom,

Taiga : Disha (walking out from the wardrobe) can you helllllp....

(Looking at Disha who is wearing a saree with wet hair and dressing in front of the mirror)

What the (Taiga gulps)...

(Disha turns to look at him)

Disha's POV,

Oh my god.... Why does he have to wear a black shirt today.... (Staring at his half sleeved hands showing off his veins).... Okay, that's it (turns to the opposite side). Pretend like he's not here.

Taiga : Disha?..

Disha : Hmm? (closing her eyes to control herself)

Taiga : I need you to help me to wear my coat.

(Disha nods and moves to get his coat)

What is she wearing!?.....(Looking at her hip and swallows).... F**k!! F**k!! F**k!!....

(Disha walking out with his coat)

Disha's POV,

Damn!!! How can he be so hot!! (burying her toes)...

(Helping him to wear his coat)

Taiga's POV,

Wowwww!! How can she smell like uhmmm, I feel like I had 10 bottles of whiskey..

(Disha's fleet falls accidentally)

Oh!!?

Disha : It's okay!! I can wear it on my own..

(Turns and walks few steps away from him)

Andrew : Disha, can you hear me (Disha holds her earing)..... We are setting out sail, keep him at bay..

Disha's POV,

(Turning back and looking at Taiga) Now, it's my turn I guess.

(Taiga sitting on the bed and reading his file)

Okay, remember the lessons and the movies you watched.... Just do it right.

(Walking to him)

Disha : (Cracks her throat) Taiga?

Taiga : Can't hear you sorry....

Disha : Taiga please, I need your help.. (Taiga pretends not to hear)..... Chris?

Taiga : Good!! How can I help you.

Disha : Can you tie my blouse knot (showing her back) I can't reach it.

Taiga : (Staring at her back and gulps) Yeah, sure. (Standing up and looking down at her wet back)

Taiga's POV,

Damn!! why today of all day..... (Moves closer to her) f**k!! control!! her wet hair is leaving droplets on her back.... It's making me.... f**k!! (gritting his teeth) What the!!!

(Disha putting her hair front)

(Taiga touching and caressing her back)

Disha's POV,

(Shivers) God!! (clenching her fist).

Meanwhile Jonas and Debe in the conference,

Debe : We have to find him fast.... (Jonas nods) Jo!! remember, you only need to ask about your father and leave..

(Both goes in separate ways)

Jonas : Disha, we are inside.... Just tackle for few more hours.

Taiga's Place,

(Taiga bending down and kissing her back slowly)

Disha's POV,

Okay, that's it!!! (turning to face Taiga)

(Both looking into each other's eyes)

Taiga's POV,

F**k!! the conference (throws his tie away and starts kissing her wildly)

Disha's POV,

What am I doing!! (running her hands through his hair while kissing) I need to stop him... (Pushes him on bed)....

(Taiga stares at her)

(Disha examining him from top to bottom)

You know what!! I'm going to do this...

(Removing her saree slowly)

(Taiga watches in surprise)

Taiga's POV,

I need her now... (Pulling her to the bed and starts kissing again)

(Disha helping him to get off his shirt and moves to his pant without breaking the kiss)

(Taiga removes her blouse and skirt and starts moving down while kissing her body).

Meanwhile Jonas,

Jonas : Guys.... I found him.

Andrew : Great, move fast.... We need to help Disha before it's late...

Akai and Bob,

Akai : (Checking his watch) Why is he not here yet.....

Bob : Let me call him.

(Akai sighs)