Stubborn

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : I owe you one Jo....(Jonas smiles) Take care of the base.... (Putting on his coat and runs out)

JEC,

Irene : Thank god sir.... I thought you won't show up...You cancelled that meeting three times and each time I went to them personally to clear up your name..

Taiga : (Smiles) Irene.... Cool down....Take a break... Do you want me to book tickets to Hawaii.... Bali or Maldives for you.... What do you say, just you and your boyfriend alone (Irene looks shock) What ofcourse I know everything about my employees.

So what do you say..

Irene : As fancy as your offer might be, I can't take it..... Cuz you will mess up everything when am on leave.

Taiga : Ahhh!!! soooooo boringggg..

(Irene smiles)

Irene : You have to suit up now... We have a press meet to attend.

Taiga : Press meet?

Irene : Really?..... You have to make a statement about your collaboration with the royals... They are expecting us to give them something about the big project... And you also have to congratulate the Prime minister on his birthday.

Taiga : Screw that man.... He's not the prime Minister our country needs, he is just my father's lap dog.

Irene : (Clears the throat) Hum!! everyone has their right to speak in this democratic country, but I guess we have our limits too.... So wishing the prime minister is our duty, it makes us look healthy from outside....

Taiga : Did you take law school without my notice.

Irene : No sir... I never did.... I would never.

Taiga : Great talk Irene...Keep it up you will be able to build your own empire one day (Smiles)

Irene : No hard feelings Mr. Taiga, but we have statements to make.... It's more like our responsibility. I can understand you don't like him, but this won't do any good thing to us or to our company.

Taiga : I said.... I won't... Leave my room now
(Irene leaves)

Like f**k I will beg to one of his dogs.

(Irene making a call)

Ryan : How did it go.... Did he... who are you calling now.

Irene : Mr. Gray, I going to tell him to put some good thoughts inside his brother's mind.

Jonas : Hello Ir.... Fine... I will talk to him.

Dialing,

(Taiga looking at the number)

Taiga : Why am I not surprised.... I DONT KNOW TO WHOM YOU ARE WORKING FOR IRENE.... AND I KNOW YOU ARE STANDING ON THE OTHER SIDE.....

F**k!!!..... Jonas, if you are going to talk about that prime minister of yours, I....

Jonas : Tai.... He said he will help us.

Taiga : Help...What.

Jonas : To take down the emperors. But he won't help you directly.

Taiga : I don't need his help.

Jonas : You don't, but Disha needs..

Taiga : What...Why?

Jonas : You know why, if you attack their perimeter, they will attack us....

Taiga : I have men..... My men.

Jonas : Tai.... You can't put the back line supporters at the front line work, it won't do ... But the government has high security.... And they won't mess with you, cuz they know what they are dealing with.