Don't Try To Change

Taiga's Room,

Disha : (Looking down and clenching her fist) So you know your people killed your own daughter, tried killing me... Destroyed your son's life, made your own brother run from his family.

Elizabeth : (Sips her tea) You have to make some sacrifices on your way to reach your goal.. Death is the part of your dream.. If you can't accept it, you will be a weakling.

Disha : Those people slashed your daughter.

Elizabeth : That's why I pulled the trigger at the end.. I don't want her to suffer (Disha covers her mouth)

Disha : You shot her (frowns with tears in her eyes)

Elizabeth : (Laughs) What do you think, she is a dragon, she will not die that easily... Only a dragon can kill another dragon, that's how it works...(Places the cup aside) look killing her was not on the list, but how dare she was planning to give birth to a low life's child.. Just thinking about that makes me nauseous.Carrying his child in her womb. OH MY GOD.

Disha : (Cries) Was she pregnant?

Elizabeth : Oh!! I spilled the tea I guess..Forget about it..My bad.

I just needed my son. He is my plan. He will destroy this country and will burn it to ashes and I am not planing to kill you, if I did, you wouldn't be talking to me now... I don't know what you did to him, he is more attracted to you now than his goal.

(Gritting her teeth) From his birth I was planning to design Taiga... I made him the Taiga he is today.. I was this close to my achievement,he killed every emperors like I planned... Just the final three, if he had killed them too... I would have reached my goal (Staring at her) But you.... Who the f**king hell are you... You came into his life... You changed him to Chris... You made him to cook sh*t... And that bas**rd is serving you like you are a queen... I should have killed you back then.. But missed you.

I took years to build him as a Tiger, if you keep trying to change him as a Cat.. You will have a horrible death.

(Smiles) You can sleep with him, spend his money, have fun... But don't ever think of carrying his child... That is my legacy... My legacy must be pure.. Don't try to taint it.

I'm warning you..

(Elizabeth leaves the room)

Disha : (Kneels down and cries) Oh.. my... god!! how am I going to tell them (Thinking about Taiga) how am I going to tell him.

Mr. Taiga's House,

Ding!! Dong!!

Mr. Taiga : Disha?... What are you doing here? What is wrong with your eyes?

Disha : Cut the crap... (Cries) You knew... You knew it all along.

Mr. Taiga : About what... I don't understand.

Disha : Please Mr. Taiga.. Just tell me.. Why did you keep this away from your own son? That woman (Mr.Taiga's expression changes) killed your DAUGHTER, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE HER TO DO THAT... You are the emperor, why you didn't do anything. . WHY... WHYYYYY.... DIDN'T STOP HER..

(Kneels down and cries) Your daughter was pregnant (shivers) she killed her ruthlessly. Why didn't I save her... It's all my fault.

(Kneels next to her and hugs her)... How am I going to face Justin now.... How am I going to tell him.

Mr.Taiga : It's not your fault Disha... It's mine.

Disha : What did that little life did to her, it didn't even touched this land.. It didn't even know why it died.. Why is she doing this...

Mr.Taiga : She is pure evil. She doesn't care about anything or anyone, all she cares about is her legacy, her family and their morals... You should leave that place.... She will kill you too.

Disha : (Wipes her tears) She won't be able to do anything...Chris will be with me.

Mr. Taiga : She killed her own brother's wife for her legacy... She killed her daughter for her morals.. You are nothing Disha. Please

Disha : She killed Jonas mom? (Mr.Taiga nods) Did Mr. Dragon know about this. (Nods again)

I don't understand... How did she escape the blast.. If she had died for real, everyone would been alive today.. Right (cries)