Painting Practice

Taiga's Base,

Taiga : Did we get all the ammo.

Akai : (Smoking) Yeah...

Taiga : What about the toys...?

Akai : We have 75%..... Dan and his men unloaded their share in our east wing yesterday... Thanks to you...

Taiga : Hmm!!! (tapping his pen on the table) Who's job is pending.

Akai : Fred..... He's going through some trouble right now in his country.... An unexpected situation.

Taiga : Ask him to solve it soon.... Send help if he needs. (Getting up from his chair and wears his coat)

Call me if you need anything.

Akai : You better be available.

Taiga : (Gives him a side look) I have many works to take care of Akai... Take care

Akai : You too.....

Taiga's Office,

Taiga : Status?

Irene : Sir... The Royals asked us for the blue print for our new building..... And the finance files are on your table... It has to be signed today....About the meeting you cancelled, do you want me to set it up again.

Taiga : (Turns to Irene) The blue prints are already with the project team..

Irene : Ah sir!?...

Taiga : I sent them yesterday, and all the financial papers are signed.

Irene : (Checking her schedule) What... I mean, why didn't I get any update...

Cling!!

Taiga : You have it now (walks to his cabin)

(Irene checking her phone)

Irene : (Smiles) Why am I not surprised. (follows him)

About the meeting.

Taiga : (Stretches) Tell them to send me all the details.... Then I will decide.

Irene : Yes sir.. (leaves the room)... Awww!!

Ryan : Why are you blushing?

Irene : He is so hot and cool..

Ryan : Ah who?

Irene : Mr. Taiga..... He completed everything without my help.... (Moves to her place) I like responsible men, they look hot when they work hard.

Ryan : (Face palms) You already have a boyfriend..

Irene : So what.. Madam Disha is very lucky don't you think.... Am fond of her.

Ryan : Shuu!! We are not supposed to say her name in public.

Irene : What is the problem now... She came to our office more than 3 times now.... People would have definitely noticed her....

Ryan : That's not the issue.... You know how careful he is handling when it comes to her
.... He didn't even allow any social network to cover her.

Irene : Hmm!! I wonder why...

Ryan : It has nothing to do with us..... So be careful.

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha : Hutsun.... Stay still.... Don't shake your hand.

Hutsun : Mrs. Taiga, do we really have to do this now... Young master will get angry if he sees us like this.

Disha : Why is he going to be angry.... I'm just painting you... (giving shades to his palm)

Hutsun : He was expecting you to draw him first... He will be disappointed if he see this.

Disha : Don't show him then..... (sighs) Mr. Hutsun, am practicing my portrait skills with you so that I can make your young master look good....

So please help me now.... (steps back and checks the picture)...

Terrible...... Maybe am not a good artist..... Am just good at taking pictures...

(Hutsun checks the painting)

Hutsun : Hmmm!!! it's good.... good (Disha stares)

You can make it with little effort... One step at a time.

Disha : (Mumbles) hmm! humm! One step at a time