Patch Up

Conference room,

Taiga : (Checking his watch and sighs) It's been 20 minutes Disha... You know I can't read minds.

Disha : (Looking down) Why are you doing this to me Taiga.

Taiga : What... I don't understand.

Disha : (Smiles) You learnt to act too... I told you how sorry I am... (Taiga relaxes) What do you want me to do.... I didn't sleep for three days, wondering where you are and how you have been... Tell me how can I make this right.

(Removes her shirt and throws on the table).

Will this do?

Taiga : Dish... (Clicks the button to close the curtains)

Disha : I don't care anymore Taiga... If you are angry just say it to my face.... (Cries) I don't know what to do (folding her arms while bending her head down in embarrassment)

Please, talk to me.... Take the win if that makes you better ..... I swear I won't play to win anymore..

Taiga : (Walks to her and picks her shirt up to cover her body).... I will tell you once again (smiles) I didn't marry you for this...

(Lifts her face up) Stop crying.... I.... I didn't mean to hurt you either.... It's not a revenge or something..... I just wanted to give us some space.

Disha : (Cries) I'm sorry.... I was angry, I didn't mean anything.

Taiga : Hey!! Hey!! (wipes her tears) come here. (Sits on his chair) Sit down (making her to sit on his lap).... I'm not angry at you Disha... I'm angry at myself... You wouldn't have been mean, if I wasn't a jerk... I should have celebrated your victory. But,

Disha : No, it's all my fault... I should have not said those mean words to you.... I don't think am perfect for you.

Taiga : Okay, that's the end Mrs.Taiga.... If you want to leave me, you have to pull this trigger (sets his gun on the table) on me.

Disha : Nnn..No...I didn't mean that.... To be honest, am afraid Taiga.... I still don't know anything about you... What will happen to us.

Taiga : (Pulls her closer and hugs) You don't have to worry about that.... I know we will find a way.

How about this.... Let's start saying good things about each other if we get angry.

Disha : Hum?.

Taiga : Okay let me start.... Disha I always admired your hair (Disha nods in confusion) It's your turn now..... Come on.

Disha : Taiga, I love your eyes..... I.... I mean I like your eyes.

Taiga : (Smiles) Good!! my turn, Disha I love when you pout... (Disha puts her arm around his neck)

Disha : I like the steps you take to improve our relationship.

Taiga : I love the way you take care of me.

Disha : I love it when you lie.

Taiga : Lie?.... When did I..

Disha : I burned the risato Chris.... But you said, you didn't smell or taste anything weird.

Taiga : Hey, I seriously... (Disha raises an eyebrow while smiling) Okay, fine... I did smell it but the taste was still go....(Disha kisses him on his lips)...

(While kissing) I think I can do this every week if I can get a kiss from you..... (Kissing slowly and softly).

Disha : I don't want to fight with you (pulls her apart).... It feels weird without you.... I don't want to feel it again.

Taiga : You won't.... Hey look it's pouring (both looking at the rain)... Do you want to go outside.. I heard women loves rain.

Disha : (Giggles) Maybe some... But I don't like rain..

Taiga : Why?.... Is it because of your parents.

Disha : That's a reason too.... But not because of my parents,while staying with my nana and grandpop, rain gave us a hard time (staring at the rain with the smile)... Our home use to leak, we three used to push the water out till we get tired and fall asleep on one another....

Taiga : (Rubs her shoulder) Do you want me to stop the rain..

Disha : (Laughs) I can't believe we are doing this now... We were in a misunderstanding till few hours ago.... Now look at us... Cuddling, sitting on a single chair, Kissing, talking like real couples.. I want this always Chris..... Promise me this..