Mom?

Taiga's Base,

Akai : So.. Did your wife asked you to withdraw from the war or you did it on your own (smiles)

Taiga : What do you want now?

Akai : Just curious, when I asked you to withdraw... You didn't even paid attention to me, then all of the sudden, you called me and said we are retreating... Knowing you, only one person can do that... (Smiles)

Taiga : It's not her (placing the emblem on the table)

Akai : What is this?

Taiga : The reason you were asking me. This emblem has something to do with my family... I don't know what it is... We have to find it...

Have you seen it anywhere.. Or atleast heard about it.

Akai : (Taking the metal in his hand and examines) I don't think so... Who gave you this..

Taiga : First emperor

Akai : Oh!!... Then we must prioritize this.. But am not sure... What if your old man is trying to distract us...

Taiga : I thought the same in the beginning, however Jo and Disha acted weird when they saw this...Why would they...

Akai : We will find that then.... What do you say...

Taiga : We have to be prepared on the same time Akai, if what my old man said is true.. We might need an army.

(Akai nods and leaves)

Jonas place,

Disha : Hey Jo!! Do you know what Taiga de... (Looking at his gloomy face) what is wrong with your face..

Jonas : Nothing.. Just tired..

Disha : Come on tell me..

Jonas : Really, am good.... What you want to say..

Disha : Taiga decided to hold the war, for now...But it's not that....

Jonas : Oh, that's great (face changes) We will have time to stop him later...(Going back to his gloomy look)

Disha : Hey!! (sitting next to him) what is it...

Jonas : (Showing the picture of the emblem) Don't you remember this..

Disha : Taiga, showed me the same emblem.... After that accident, I have trouble remembering few details.... What is it..

Jonas : (Sighs) It's the same symbol I saw inside my father's secret cabin...When you met with an accident, you said... You saw the same symbol.

Disha : I... (Closing her eyes)... I

Jonas : Don't pressure yourself, we can get to that later (closes his laptop), for now let's concentrate on Taiga...

Taiga's West Wing,

Taiga : Take the shipments to safer location... Keep everything in working conditions... We might need it anytime..

Ask Daniel to bring more ammunition... Akai will pay for it.. Start training our men...

Akai will evaluate and spilt them in five groups to cover the city...And also come up with new route plan... We are not going thru the city... Find another way to reach the quarters without involving any other lives.

(Walking out from the wing)

Ring!! Ring!!

Hello Ryan!?... This is not a good time.. Call Irene I have updated her everything...

Ryan : Bub... But... Sir.. This... Yo... your... ma... your mom, is here sir..

Taiga : WHAT!?....What the hell?.