The Kamome Office 29 - Yashiro and Amane Thinks While Bathing

Note: The characters' point of views. And the two song lyrics from the two anime shows. Thank you, everyone.

Yashiro Nene and Yugi Amane are exhausted after today's work from Kamome Aid Agency.

They both go into their bathrooms.

Anime readers and writers, you will read Yashiro's and Amane's thoughts in the entire part. No nudity. Just them in their own bathtubs. Thank you.

Yashiro's POV;

Man, I need a bath after coming back to work.

That Amane...He needs to watch where he's going...

A lot of things happened since I started working at the Kamome Aid Agency.

Better remove my hair clips while washing my hair...

Most people in the office area are glad to have me. The hot coffee was better than the cold coffee. It's all black from the can. Learning how to make coffee from Mitsuba was a learning experience.

Kou, Mei, Akane, Mirai...

They've got their assigned job tasks by Tsuchigomori.

I understand that...

And Aoi...

Man, it's been almost months since I last saw her...

The entire season of summer...Longer than three months...

Where did the time go?

Wash my hair, wash my hair, wash my hair...

Aaaaaa...The hot water on my head feels soothing...

Time to lay down in the bathtub...The water feels great...I can nap in this all day...

Hamtaro...When we work together it's much better...My best friend...We like sunflower seeds krumph-krumph-krumph...My ham-hams...If she heads for trouble we won't let her...Hamtaro...Little hamsters big adventures Ham-Ham-Hamtaro...

Oh, I missed that show...It's my favorite...

Mmm...Amane...That got me wondering...He's my next door neighbor and my work colleague...Scratch that last part...My job coach...Boy, that was hectic...

Darn it, Amane...Well taking care of HIS clients is better than being bored...

Although...

He seems to be working hard...And coming in late is a problem for him...I kinda...feel bad for my neighbor...

Amane has a little twin brother to take care of...And the pig- No...The boar...Well that was on Tsukasa for winning the Katanuki at the summer festival...

But then, I noticed Amane brought a takeout for breakfast one time...I was worried that they don't know how to cook...When I go to his house, I was relieved that he knows how to cook...Tsukasa can't but Amane can...Thank goodness...

And then...the night when I was almost got robbed by the purse-snatcher...Gosh that was awful...Yet...

Amane and Tsukasa came for me...

They saved me from the purse-snatcher...

Tsukasa has no regret for knocking the purse-snatcher's head with his shovel...

And Amane...

I've not ever seen him so caring for me...

When he took care of me for my fever...

But...

There was part of him that I don't know about...

Oh what was it?

...Ehhh...Oh well...It'll come back to me soon...

I just hope Amane is doing okay...

The bath is all I need to relieve my worries...

Amane's POV;

Geez, how nerve-racking my work is today...

Gotta take a bath...

So much has happened in the Kamome Aid Agency...

Who would have brought me surprised on a Monday...Yashiro...My next door neighbor...working in the same team as mine...

And for real...She's one year older than me...and taller...TALLER...Aw man, why am I not getting a growth spurt yet?!

Look at her! Yashiro is almost a hundred and sixty-five centimeters!

Daaarn! I'm a hundred and sixty-two centimeters! Being short really stinks!

What did I do to deserve this?

AND WHY DID TSUKASA HAD TO WIN THE BOAR?!

I tried and tried to ask my little brother nicely for selling the boar...But he answers no to me...

And then, Tsukasa starts to tell me how kind the boar can be if he trains her...

Kagura needs to stay away from the kotatsu...That boar loves to eat...I can believe that...

Scrub, scrub, scrub...scrub, scrub, scrub...scrub, scrub, scrub...

Aaaaaa...The hot water on my head feels like heaven...

Time to lay down in the bathtub...The water feels great...I can nap in this all day...

Ikki ichiyuu kako mo mirai mo kaidan jou uri futatsu tsutawaru kage...Hi genjitsu ni mazaru amai kajitsu...Hai hai saisan itte kika setatte shikuhakku mattaku motte kiicha inai na...Shosen wa uwasabanashi moushuu no kengen sa...JUUFU-GOU MITAI NA ESORAGOTO O ASA HIRU BAN! ROKKON SHOUJOU WA OROKA SODATANAI KAGAMIKUSA! NASENAKUTE NANAKUSE NANTE FUKANZENDE!

Oh no! Tsukasa's knocking on the door three times!

What?! Save the singing for karaoke?! With YASHIRO?!?!

I faced the door. Man, I was annoyed. "I told you, Tsukasa! She and I are neighbors! And work colleagues too!" I vented.

Wait? Tsukasa asked me what? THAT I KISSED HER?! OR YASHIRO KISSED ME?!?!?!

I pointed my finger at the door. "You're next for your bath, bro! And don't bring your boar in when you do that!" I vented again.

I can hear my little brother behind the door. He sounds so childish. "Awww! Kagura's lonely when I take a bath by myself! She just sits by the tub, watching me play with water! I gave her baths too you know! You're no fun, Amane!" Tsukasa whined.

I moaned in frustration. Afterward, I sunk myself back in the bathtub.

Oh...Speaking of Yashiro...She lives alone next to my house...

I wondered if Yashiro was lonely...

And her hamster cage she took with her...I guess she used to have a pet before...

Say...Before Kagura...

Where is my black cat Hanako off to?

Probably trying to get a girlfriend...Wish he could stay by my side a bit longer...And maybe let me bathe him when Hanako comes back...That cat better be ready soon...

He's full of mischief...And Hanako acts like a kitten too...

If my black cat sees a girl he likes, he gets clingy at one...

I gotta distract with food...

Or a cat toy even...

I hope Yashiro is all right...

I needed this bath so bad...I better not smell like a boar...

The bath is all I need to relieve my worries...

What do you think? Happy Leap Year Day! Next part soon!