The Kamome Office 30 - Yashiro Has a Mission

Saturday morning arrives.

There was a sunrise from the mountains.

Yashiro Nene steps out of her home. She locked the front door. She wore her white blouse with her mixed of blue-and-green skirt. Her skirt goes over her knees. And on the end of her skirt is sandy-pink-colored ruffles. Yashiro wore her usual dark brown tights with her white high-top sneakers. She got her pair of dark brown magatama hair clips on her head. Yashiro carries her gray pocketbook. She left her black and burgundy dojo house.

Yashiro walked in her frontyard.

And then, she opened and closed her fence door.

And then, Yashiro heads down on the sidewalk.

After several minutes away from her home, she made it to her destination.

The town.

Yashiro was emotionless.

It wasn't her first time going to the town. She was with Shijima Mei for putting up advertisements on Wednesday morning.

Not knowing where Yashiro wanted to go next, she walks to the random passerby man. "Pardon me? Could you tell me where the Fujiwara Bank is?" Yashiro asked.

The passerby man pointed her to his direction. "Of course. Go down straight to the intersection and head on right." He answered.

She made her happy smile. Yashiro bowed to him and said, "Thank you, sir."

She did what the passerby man told her to do. Afterwards, Yashiro finally reaches to the Fujiwara Bank.

Now that she made it to where she wanted to go, Yashiro hurries to the ATM machine. She followed the instructions from the ATM machine outside of the bank.

When Yashiro efforts to check her bank account, she becomes astonished.

Three thousand yen.

Yashiro gets melancholy. She drops her forehead against the bank logo. Her both arms falls down. "Ehhhhhh." She sighed sadly.

Yashiro closes her eyes. "I do have enough money to pay back Amane for my ramen bowl. But what am I gonna do? I can't ask my parents. They cancelled my allowances. Why did I say no to their help? I'm so starving." She thought.

Yashiro withdraws five-hundred yen out of her bank account.

And then, she walks around the town slower than her usual pace. Yashiro was glum over her current bank account. If she continues to spend her yens, she'll have nothing left to use for her future week's worth of food. Her stomach grumbles loudly. Her right hand touches her stomach. Yashiro made a squiggle of her lips. "Breakfast...Must...Eat...Something..." she whispered.

Yashiro glanced at the one cafe thru the window. And then, her eyes are completely white. She began to drool from her mouth. "Wha...?" Yashiro inquired in her gasp.

Inside of the cafe window, there was a maid in a miniskirt. She was serving few of the omurices to her customers at the table. After that, the main made a pleased smile on her face. She brings out a bottle of ketchup.

Yashiro can't figure out what she is saying. But she understands that the maid was asking if the customers would like their requests.

Yashiro was drooling hard. "Omurice...I like that idea..." she thought.

Yashiro checks out the poster on the window.

Nine hundred yen each plate of omurice.

She was shocked and angry at the same time. Yashiro's hair clips are sticking up. "Seriously?!" She blurted out.

What do you think? Next part soon!