The Kamome Office 72 - Hirohito and Reina

In the evening of Kuronuma Hot Springs, the lights outside of the place are lit up.

The bright lights are visible of the ponds of koi fishes.

Hirohito sat on the wooden bench, watching the area.

The trees.

The flowers.

The koi fishes.

And then, he heard the sounds of crickets chirping.

Reina arrives to one end of the wooden bench. She made her slight smile. "Mind if I join you before bed?" Reina asked.

He becomes emotionless, narrowing his eyelids. Hirohito looks away from her. "Well only if you apologize to me properly for calling me a daikon boy." He answered.

The woman with amber eyes made her puzzling smile. "Still going on about the nickname I made for you since high school?" She wonders.

Hirohito huffs out. "I find that offended, thank you very much." He replies.

The man with magenta eyes was seated on the left side of the wooden bench.

The woman with amber eyes took a seat on the right side of the wooden bench.

Hirohito stared at her annoyingly. "So how are you with my granddaughter today?" He asks.

Reina was delighted, giggling lightly with him. "Why, Yashiro Nene is the prettiest girl I have met. Funny, kind and a bit awkward. Of course, one of the girls who wants to talk about love." She answers.

Hirohito shrugged his shoulders, smiling a little. "Well my granddaughter has friends who are girls. Can't complain about them." He stated.

And then, Reina was curious in her smile. "Did you meet my two grandsons in the hot springs? Yugi Amane and Tsukasa?" She wondered.

Hirohito was nonchalant yet irritated. "Actually, I have already meet them before." He replied.

Reina was cheerful. "Really? Where?" She asked.

Hirohito looked up. "Oh the next door of my granddaughter's house. Tsukasa is the weirdest boy I have ever met. Amane, by the way, is the panicky boy I have really met. But he is doing his best to be a good soul." He answered.

Reina took a deep breath. "Yes, Tsukasa is the weird boy. For Amane, you have to forgive him, Hirohito. Amane's going thru so much. He has feelings for one girl. But he was too shy to tell her." She declared.

Hirohito was perplexed with his narrowed eyes, facing the ponds. "Whoever the girl he's trying to confess to, good luck with that." He said.

Reina made her sad smile. "Your granddaughter has a boy she likes. Yashiro doesn't know how to tell you yet." She remarked.

Hirohito glances at her in surprise. His mustache moves while he talks. "My granddaughter?" He wonders.

Reina nodded her head once at him. "Yes." She replies in her confirmation.

Hirohito became confused. "Will Nene speak to me when she's ready?" He asks.

Reina made her solemn grin. "She will come to you when the time is right." She answers.

Hirohito gets agitated. "But I want my granddaughter to tell me now! I wanted to know who's the lucky guy here!" He whined.

Reina has a sweat-drop on her head. "Gosh, he's such a baby!" She thought.

And then, Reina clears her throat. The woman with amber eyes was stern. "Hirohito, you have to wait like a good boy. Love takes time." She utters firmly.

The man with magenta eyes was irked at her. "I am a man now, not a boy." He corrects.

Reina made her mischievous smile. "Ah yeees. You're a daikon man now." She teases.

Hirohito has his cream-colored hair with teal tips sticking up. "Daikon man?!" He rants in his inquiry.

Reina gets up from the wooden bench. "Good night, Hirohito." She said as she bowed to him.

Hirohito growled as he stands up from the wooden bench. "Good night, you stinker." He said as he bows to her.

Reina laughed softly at him. "You're so easy to mess with. Ha, your reaction is priceless ha ha." She said in her laughter as she walked back to the hot springs.

Hirohito blinked his eyes once. "Darn that woman." He growls.

What do you think? Next part soon!